Freescan: Scrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Maybe I've been awake too long and am missing the obvious, but I'm having a heck of a time viewing all the freqs I've entered into a conventional system. Let me explain...,.

I've created a spreadsheet with 122 amateur radio repeater frequencies to load into my BCT15X. So far, so good. I open up Freescan and create the system and the group. Once again, so far, so good. I click on EZ-Grab and copy from the clipboard and import into Freescan. Every thing imports to the proper columns and it all looks good....except I can only see the first 22 rows of information. There doesn't seem to be a scroll bar, for lack of a better term, on the right side of the screen to be able to scroll down and using the arrow down key does move down the screen, but nothing scrolls "up" when the "highlight" reaches the last visible line on the screen.

Does Freescan not "scroll down," and if you have more info than what shows on the screen you're just out of luck, or am I missing something completely and totally obvious?

Thanks in advance for any info / help / insights provided.

the results are the same
Maybe try a different install?

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Well, a new install didn't help, but I have figured it out. Due to vision issues, I have the setting for text, apps and other items set at 125% instead of the normal 100%. I don't know what brought the idea to mind to put that setting back to 100%, but I did. When I reopened the Freescan file, I was able to scroll all the way down to the last freq in the list. I guess I'll have to redo that setting each time I use Freescan, but if that's what it takes, it'll be worth it.

:)

Blackink

I have my screen settings set to 125% and I don't have that problem. I have a scroll bar on the right, like you should have and do now.
Weird but glad you got it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.