Ada County Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkabush

Hello,

Does anyone know if Ada County Fire (Boise, Meridian, etc) is only being dispatch by the MTC now? I used to pick them up but the last two days I haven’t heard anything. I’m still picking up Ada County Sheriff but not fire anymore.

thanks

James

safetypro79

Scanning since 1967
Premium Subscriber
Anchorage-Alaska, Boise-Idaho, Salem-Oregon
Still dispatched in meridian. Unknown on lack of traffic? As I normally monitor FD.

They could have gone encrypted ( most likely not and no reason) but in our changing times it would not be surprising. Honolulu and Anchorage ( LE, FD, EMS) did just that and no plans to change

PC1309

What TG DEC # do you have? I have noticed they like to switch back and forth between 1400 and 1500 for their primary dispatch channel. Listening to them on 1400 currently on control channel 774.66875. I have 1400 on hold with the Ops and 1500 all on Priority scan so it will key those up when it detects traffic.

jkabush

What TG DEC # do you have? I have noticed they like to switch back and forth between 1400 and 1500 for their primary dispatch channel. Listening to them on 1400 currently on control channel 774.66875. I have 1400 on hold with the Ops and 1500 all on Priority scan so it will key those up when it detects traffic.
That a good question. I just download the frequencies from radio reference to my SDS200 and scan.

KE6ALV

I sure wish they were still simulcasting on VHF.

At least the feed is fairly reliable, unlike the old one. Not hearing dispatch lately, though. But that's what I've got PulsePoint for. :)

lilrags16

Premium Subscriber
Mike, have you noticed PulsePoint not having Fire incidents on it? When I was going to CWI for my EMT-B, it randomly went to only EMS calls.

KE6ALV

Mike, have you noticed PulsePoint not having Fire incidents on it? When I was going to CWI for my EMT-B, it randomly went to only EMS calls.

Maybe it has to do with your notification settings, as everything is displayed for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.