Feeds Down tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgowen44

Feed Provider
Hi there,

I have a total of 3 feeds that appear to be down for the past while. (I think they may of just came back up) It shows they have been down for a couple of hours. For some reason, I never received a notification that they were down, which I normally do when this occurs. My internet never went down as all my camera stayed online during the duration of the feeds being down. All 3 of my feeds are on audio3. Anyone else have this issue tonight? Thanks

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
I didn't get a feed down alert but after I saw your message and I went and checked "My Broadcastify" and I have only 10 listeners on the feed that uses audio3. This feed rarely drops below 35 listeners and can peak over 100 so I think it was down until just a few minutes ago.

Did you get a "feed down" alert? I did not.

kgowen44

Feed Provider
Nope, I did not receive any feed down notifications. I normally do when this happens. The log entries show it was down for a few minutes, however, the stats show they were down for a couple of hours. Really odd.

fredva

Feed Provider
I have a feed on audio3 that was acting odd yesterday and into the early morning hours. It kept getting interrupted and I see there are gaps in the broadcastify archiving. I first thought it was a local internet issue but now I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.