Problems with 2 seperate streams runing on same puter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
I am sure someplace here their is some start directions. However I guess I am not putting in the right search words to locate the help.

I run RadioFeed software and have for years. I was running 2 streams with multiple RF software. A while back I went to 1 stream and removed the cables from the one scanner that it was running from. I am now starting up stream with RF, but unable to get both streams to work properly. It seems most likely somewhere in the cable set up as when I start the stream, it broadcasts one stream on both RF instances.

I also deleted the previous RadioFeed software and started over with fresh ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Are you running radio feed in separate directories? IE: C:\RADIOFEED and C:\RADIOFEED1 ?

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
Yes, they are in 2 different directorys .. also I am using a USB sound card on win 10 ... have found that win 10 supposedly took out the drivers when it was installed... The usb sound card worked ok when on win 7 .... now am wondering if that might be the issue.... have not yet been able to find a go around to correct it.... I am trying not having to use 2 different putrs to do the streaming....

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
I had a USB sound card that did that once. Leave it plugged in, go into Device Manager and remove the device there. Unplug the dongle, and plug it back in, Windows should reinstall the drivers.. If that doesn't work, I'd try a different USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.