125 xlt

Status
Not open for further replies.

chyanventon

Hello, Im am so new to this its unbelievable, What i would like to know is can i get frequencies here and copy them back to my Butel program and download onto my scanner?? Its aircraft, marine etc ?
Many thanks Chyanventon

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I'm not picking on you, but have you really been trying to accomplish this since April of last year?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Hello, Im am so new to this its unbelievable, What i would like to know is can i get frequencies here and copy them back to my Butel program and download onto my scanner?? Its aircraft, marine etc ?
Many thanks Chyanventon
You can import right from the Butel software
read the manual it tells you how

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
For the analog scanners just do it by hand, no real need for software or computer. Only thing might come in handy is once setup you could save the setup to a computer. First go around I would just put in the frequencies, say emergency services in bank 1, airplanes in bank 2, marine in 3.
Then you could put the text and PL tones or just do it all at once if you wanted, tedious sure but it works, probably less hassle for you since you evidently have problems with software coding.

125xlt videos https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=125xlt

with software - its free Uniden BC125AT Scanner Programming

ARC How to use ARC125 software to put frequencies into Uniden scanners

free software for it BC125AT < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

Scan125

For the analog scanners just do it by hand, no real need for software or computer. Only thing might come in handy is once setup you could save the setup to a computer. First go around I would just put in the frequencies, say emergency services in bank 1, airplanes in bank 2, marine in 3.
Then you could put the text and PL tones or just do it all at once if you wanted, tedious sure but it works, probably less hassle for you since you evidently have problems with software coding.

125xlt videos https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=125xlt

with software - its free Uniden BC125AT Scanner Programming

ARC How to use ARC125 software to put frequencies into Uniden scanners

free software for it BC125AT < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

For this user your Uniden Software suggestion will not work.

User is stating 125XLT by which I assume UBC125XLT and not a BC125AT. The Uniden Softare does NOT recognise the the UBC125XLT, UBC126AT and AE125H scanners.

My Scan125 Control Program recognises all the Uniden 125 and 126 scanner varients including the Albrecht version.

Scan125 can work with it's own data files, general CSV files (Scan125Convert) and Butel RSF files all for FREE but I do ask people to make a small donation to charity, prferably DEBRA.

Scan125

Nick, he can try UBC126AT software from here, it works but it is not as comprehensive as yours.
https://uniden.com.au/product/ubc126at/#1508303529005-bbe63e7a-20d0
All my various frequencies are in spreadsheet format, different spreadsheets for different bands.
You can just cut and paste into Uniden 126 software directly, I assume that UBC 126AU software will work on UK version UBC 125XLT

Just tried the Uniden UBC126AT software and it does not recognise or work with the UBX125XLT scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.