Whistler_Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2epm

Premium Subscriber
We look forward to supporting you with official Whistler announcements

Whistler_Support
I am having trouble updating both my WS1095 and WS1080. The attached picture shows what I am getting on the EZSCan Software.
The best I can figure out is with the Base-Mobile Version of EXScan I am using Ver 2.44 and with the Hand-Held Version I have Ver 2.45.0.jpeg

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
I have a issue with the Digital Scanner Control Demo V2.1 not logging anything, was working last time I ran it although it was V1.6. I downloaded V2.1 and while it showed alert light activity it still doesn't log. Windows 7.

Swipesy

Works perfect with my Windows 10. As N1GAW posted make sure you have the right Com port selected. If you do then with Control Demo running go to Device Manager- Ports and right mouse click on the port you are using and tell it to scan for hardware changes. Then close Control Demo completely and restart it and you should be good to go.

Attachments

• Wh.jpg
    Wh.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 10

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
After the DM searched for about 10 min. it said the installed driver was the best, but still a no go when I restarted the demo.whistler.jpg

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
I've looked at everything and still nothing, even opened last system that recorded successfully and nothing. Also radio has gone mute without an external speaker hooked to it, no audio when it's unplugged. Tried other program as well with same results.
trxandroid.jpg

Swipesy

This is just a give it a try and see what happens.

In the EzScan app on the General tab click on Reset to factory defaults and load the config to the scanner and if see everything works. If not try this.

Save your current config to archive.

Then delete all your systems and TGs

Click on reset to factory defaults

Download a system and a couple active TG's.

Load to scanner and see what happens.

If that fails try reloading firmware and DSP.

This all I can think of.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Tried other folders with no luck, tried reset to factory defaults with no luck. Will try to reload firmware and DSP later as I'm wiped out for tonight and don't want to make any mistakes.

Swipesy

Freqed that is great news. Your solution is a new solution to add to my never ending book of learning. Frustrating but so rewarding once it is fixed. Enjoyed working with you to find a solution.

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
I am having trouble updating both my WS1095 and WS1080. The attached picture shows what I am getting on the EZSCan Software.
The best I can figure out is with the Base-Mobile Version of EXScan I am using Ver 2.44 and with the Hand-Held Version I have Ver 2.45.View attachment 93922
I was getting the same error message. I sent an email to Whistler explaining the error message I was getting.
Below is the email they sent back to me.

You have an old version of EZScan and need to redownload the program from our website. https://whistlergroup.com/pages/downloads
We had our web hosting company change security settings and didn't tell us, thus forcing us to rebuild our programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.