New guy here, looking for some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F16pilottmi

Premium Subscriber
I just received BCD325P2 today and I am wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction for programming my radio on the pc for snohomish county. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

freqseeker

I'm not in Snohomish county so can't help much with what to monitor in the area. That depends on what you want to hear.
I have a BCD325P2 it is a good choice. I would recommend ProScan for programming and controlling. It handles a lot of Uniden scanners and Bob the creator is very active in the forums. It has a 30 day trial that is fully functional. Here is the ProScan forum. This along with your premium RR subscription is a good start.
It looks like most of the public safety is on a Motorola type 2 analog trunk system. Your radio should do very well with that system.
SERS
This user manual should help. Easier to read BCD325P2 manual.
Good luck and take your time to read over and over again. If you need help there are plenty of people here with a lot of experience.

F16pilottmi

Premium Subscriber
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I spent a couple hours earlier and ended up downloading the database from the site and uploaded in to my scanner via Proscan. Fairly easy once I did it. I wasn't as helpless as I thought 😂

tvengr

Well Known Member
Butel ARC-XT software is also excellent for the BCD325P2. It also has a free trial period. ARC-XT Basic is all you need to program your scanner. The Pro version provides virtual control and logging.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
I just received BCD325P2 today and I am wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction for programming my radio on the pc for snohomish county. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Welcome aboard much of what see for Snohomish county I added here. if you need help I will try my best to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.