Snohomish County PUD Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVTubeScanner

Feed Provider
I wanting to figure out the PUD 900 MHz Radio System. I am now dedicating a scanner to listen in on the 900 MHz radio system. I did find a radio user manual from 2003. Motorola MTS 2000 Operation Manual (Page 187 of 187) | ManualsLib. That had some information about the system. I would like some help in figuring this out.

So far I have figured out that 16048 is a dispatch channel 560 is a paging channel

Last edited:

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
I have not tried to use a scanner on this system in years but I do remember It was tuff to follow. I am still in the North end of Snohomish County if you have anything to add to the PUD let me know, I was at work the day of the big wind.

TVTubeScanner

Feed Provider
I have not tried to use a scanner on this system in years but I do remember It was tuff to follow. I am still in the North end of Snohomish County if you have anything to add to the PUD let me know, I was at work the day of the big wind.

I been moderating the system during the the wind storm. There mainly two active talk groups/channels TG 1616 & 16048. They are both dispatch channels where they depart facility, arrive on scene, get clearance to work and switch power back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.