P25RX P25 Phase 1/2/DMR Receiver With Bluetooth Audio Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdhall54

Premium Subscriber
Have been using the P25RX since October last year but have not tried Bluetooth pairing until this morning. Cannot get the unit to go into pairing mode. Two short or two long clicks never seem to initiate pairing.
On release 1-10 1043.

btt

Banned
Banned
Have been using the P25RX since October last year but have not tried Bluetooth pairing until this morning. Cannot get the unit to go into pairing mode. Two short or two long clicks never seem to initiate pairing.
On release 1-10 1043.
Just a guess, but you may have accidentally initiated the status-led-disabled mode? If you click 3x, it will toggle the on/off state (non persistent) of the status leds.

btt

Banned
Banned
Tried that, same results.
Please verify that the TG button works. When you press with a single click, does it toggle the hold mode (yellow led flashes)? If so, the button is being registered. If you double-click and you do not see the BT pairing mode initiated (alternating fast blue/red), you may be clicking too fast or two slow. It should be approximately how you would typically double-click a mouse button. You can manually start BT discovery mode in the console with the command 'bt 5'.

pdhall54

Premium Subscriber
Please verify that the TG button works. When you press with a single click, does it toggle the hold mode (yellow led flashes)? If so, the button is being registered. If you double-click and you do not see the BT pairing mode initiated (alternating fast blue/red), you may be clicking too fast or two slow. It should be approximately how you would typically double-click a mouse button. You can manually start BT discovery mode in the console with the command 'bt 5'.
Thanks I'll check.

btt

Banned
Banned
The 'bt 5' command line worked like a charm, paired to Corwin BT headphones, amazing clarity! The single click TG function does not work, looks like the button is not functional.
Thank you for confirming. I'm happy to repair it. Please contact via e-mail / web site.

btt

Banned
Banned
Ok. Killing me. My wife is pissed. Notified at 5ish they were available. Ordered at 5:30 (didn’t want to miss out) shipped at 6.
Thank you! Do you have a spare bed. Or dog house such is the case. 😁
Thank you! I think she'll love it after a while of listening : )

epersson

Feed Provider
ok, you can use the couch if you bring the beer.
Ok. Rum fior me. But if you’re a cheap date👍👍 do I still gotta pay shipping?
Good night. Thanks again. Won’t be in Fl and the P25rx systems for 3 weeks but ready for it.

btt

Banned
Banned
Ok. Rum fior me. But if you’re a cheap date👍👍 do I still gotta pay shipping?
Good night. Thanks again. Won’t be in Fl and the P25rx systems for 3 weeks but ready for it.

Nah, I was joking around. I'll get the 80 proof. That is the least I could do sir! Looking forward to hearing how it works for you in Florida. Sorry to hear it won't work in the "Live Free Or Die" state for you in the meantime. We need more of that right now.

phillydjdan

Grabbed mine up tonight! Can't wait to put it through it's paces in the LSM hell that is the Philadelphia area...

Reactions: btt
Status
Not open for further replies.