Two tone out software from streaming feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
I'm looking to play a scanner feed that is online through a PC, I want to have it make an audible sound on the PC when a department is toned out. I'd like have the PC not play any other audio except the message after the tones drop. I know I will have to program their tone out codes in the software to receive that specific department. I want it to work like a remote pager. Any ideas? Thanks

DC31

Feed Provider
Play the on-line stream in a web browser. Using a virtual audio cable, route that audio to the input of TwoToneDetect. Set up your tone set in TTD and set the playback during record option to 1. Route the audio output from TTD to the computer speakers.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
DC what TwoToneDetect do you use? I for "TwoToneDetect" website, but couldn't download it. Thanks

DC31

Feed Provider
DC what TwoToneDetect do you use? I for "TwoToneDetect" website, but couldn't download it. Thanks

fill in the blanks you can download the latest. You do not need to sign up for their service even for a.Trial. For agency just put in Personal Use. That should get you v73g.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
I did what you said, I couldn't find anywhere to download a file. I filled out the form and it said someone would be in contact with me.

DC31

Feed Provider
Aha, wrong link. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.