New Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

amasiero

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I am in the Tulsa area and I just purchased a Uniden BCD996P2. I was wondering if there might be someone in the area that could help me get it programmed. I want to program it for Fire Dept use. Thank you!

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
I have one coming in today...may be able to help - let me get mine set first - then will let you know.

tvengr

Well Known Member
rvacs, give this file a try.

Hello, I am in the Tulsa area and I just purchased a Uniden BCD996P2. I was wondering if there might be someone in the area that could help me get it programmed. I want to program it for Fire Dept use. Thank you!
Hi! I have an ARC-XT Tulsa County file. If you download and install Butel ARC-XT programming software for the free trial period, you will be able to program your scanner. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted file with ARC-XT. Under the Scanner tab, click on Upload to Scanner. Check the box to Delete All Systems First and click on Send to Scanner. Quick keys as follows:
SYSTEM QUICK KEYS:
1. OKWIN Tulsa (Site)
2. OKWIN Owasso (Site)
GROUP QUICK KEYS:
1. Tulsa Co Sheriff
2. Tulsa Co Courts
3. Tulsa Co Jail
4. Tulsa Co DPW
5. Tulsa Emerg Ops
6. Tulsa Police
7. Tulsa Fire
8. Tulsa Airport
9. Tulsa City DPW
0. OK HighwayPatrol

Attachments

• Tulsa OK.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 8

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
Thanks @tvengr - Appreciate it. Already made a profile and setup in ARC-XT - working great...but hey this might be nice too.

@amasiero - I would think about ARC-XT by Butel (butel.nl) and use @tvengr attached profile...its the fastest way to get ya going.

Status
Not open for further replies.