Downloading Sentinel Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

capricornskys

I just purchased a Uniden SDS100. Now I would like to program it even though the company programmed it for me they have put on there things I know I will never get and things that I want that they didn't program.

To download the Sentinel software I got to Uniden.com -> Scanners -> SDS100 True I/Q™ Digital Handheld Scanner -> then click on downloads and manuals -> It brings up another tab and immediately goes to about:blank then to info.uniden.com and I get this error

This site can’t be reached
info.uniden.com took too long to respond.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

It only takes a second to go to this. I have tried it on the SDS100 and the SDS200 pages to get to the software.
I do have windows, have turned off the firewall and the virus scan and tried to go to the sight and still no luck getting the software.
Does anyone please have a idea of how I can get this software to download? I am getting really upset with Uniden about this and I can't get any response from them on how to fix it.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Who is your internet service provider? Satellite provider by any chance?
A satellite ISP could possibly be the source of the problem, but it would be the very first report of problems downloading the actual Sentinel software program.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
There is a fibre cut in the Northeast of the United States that is impacting loads of services.

That article is reporting that the cut cable is not causing the outages.

The widespread issues are unrelated to a FiOS fiber internet cable getting cut in Brooklyn, contrary to reports circulating widely on social media linking the two, a Verizon spokesperson said.

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
I just purchased a Uniden SDS100. Now I would like to program it even though the company programmed it for me they have put on there things I know I will never get and things that I want that they didn't program.

To download the Sentinel software I got to Uniden.com -> Scanners -> SDS100 True I/Q™ Digital Handheld Scanner -> then click on downloads and manuals -> It brings up another tab and immediately goes to about:blank then to info.uniden.com and I get this error

There is a banner on the Uniden web store as follows:
The Uniden Online Store will be closed from Jan 27 to Feb 5 due to system upgrades.

That might be part of the issue. (I just became aware of this myself)

The Uniden TWIKI is operational and I confirmed the DL link works.

(That is the same link others gave you)

Status
Not open for further replies.