Freescan: Import issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

climmer

Tom72
How do I find my user name? I forgot what it was so I can't chage it in the user name request .

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Not sure what you're looking for. Your username IS climmer. The email address you used to sign up for the account can be found in Account Details

1613487549750.png

I forgot what it was so I can't chage it in the user name request .
Usernames can't be changed by the user, they can only be changed by admin staff, see page here

climmer

Tom72
I am tryin to import in Free Scan from radioreference. I put in name and password but when I hit connect it shows Error retrieving data from Radio Reference .Verify your internet connetion , Account status,and try again. Invalid username or password. need help !

I am tryin to import in Free Scan from radioreference. I put in name and password but when I hit connect it shows Error retrieving data from Radio Reference .Verify your internet connetion , Account status,and try again. Invalid username or password. need help !
The database import function is down due to the power outages in Texas.

You'll have to try later.

Read here

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
The database import function is down due to the power outages in Texas.

You'll have to try later.

Are you sure about that? Uniden is apparently having an issue with Sentinel, but that has nothing to do with RR or Free Scan.

climmer

Tom72
Still not working any ideas what the problem could be ? (trumk Tracker V Premium Subscriber up to date Free Scan)

climmer

Tom72
I just downloaded PROSCAN Same problem hit connect ( incorrect name or pasword ) I know name and password is right

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
#1 We know you have internet you are here.
#2 Me and a few others here have tested it I just used FREESCAN 218-B6 and it connected and worked.
#3 You may need to have RR reset your PASSWORD.

climmer

Tom72
Password Chane Didn't Work . Will Reboot Computer and Router Power cycle tomorrow eyes burning been on computer all day Thanks for all the advice guys

Status
Not open for further replies.