Paramus EMS - Bergen County

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Before posting this I checked the database, It seems that Paramus EMS is using Fire II for their EMS tone out assignments and communicating their status to the Police Desk on 453.3750 TPL 136.5 - I do not know if their page is simulcast from 155.295 maybe someone can chime in, Thank You.

On another note, I will be assisting in getting a new feed up and running in Ocean County called " Ocean County EMS and Medics " this feed will also feature some fire dispatch channels like Brick and Toms River to catch the MVA dispatches with entrapments, RJW and HMH Medics, Medevac's and statewide EMS channels on 700 and 800 like HERN and Trauma net, All Ocean County EMS agencies conventional and trunked all featured on this feed, We will cover some southern Monmouth county towns such as Wall, Howell, Manasquan, and Brielle on conventional and Monmouth counties P-25 radio system hope everyone enjoys the new feed this is a joined venture with the member who hosts the Northern Ocean County and Toms River Fire & EMS Feeds -

8000XE

Feed Provider
Yes, that is correct. EMS has moved over to the Secondary fire command channel as they were having coverage issues on their VHF system. EMS has both UHF and VHF in their rigs, and dispatch will use secondary command for the FD if needed. But yes, you'll hear all EMS traffic on it. Hope I explained it well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.