donslade

No problem. I need to submit a couple of tweaks:

Site 001 Control channels:
Primary - 855.0125
Alternate - 856.4625, 857.0625, 862.2

Site 002 Control Channels:
Primary - 851.4375
Alternate - 851.0875, 852.9, 851.6

Currently all control channels are listed as the primary.

dfbailey

I have a SDS-100, I entered the control channels donslade provided in Sentinel replacing existing freqs for Simulcast and I'm back up and running... Thanks for the help!

Do you have to make up a favorites channel to do it or can you edit the current database? I've searched and can't seem to find how to do it on the SDS100. I'm new to this unit. Not new to scanners. I'd appreciate any direction.

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Do you have to make up a favorites channel to do it or can you edit the current database? I've searched and can't seem to find how to do it on the SDS100. I'm new to this unit. Not new to scanners. I'd appreciate any direction.
If you are only using the main database & location, no you cannot edit the main database.

If you need to edit a system from the database, or create a new system (that is not in the database), then that needs to be done in a Favorites list.

Are you trying to monitor the El Paso system? Your location is listed as Flower Mound, here in the DFW area. Is there a DFW area system you are trying to add?

eklabrekrab

Premium Subscriber

@dfbailey The data base has been updated so really no need now to manipulate a favorites list. I have a favorites list of just the El Paso Regional Communications System so that I don't have to wait for the Database to load when I turn the scanner on.

dfbailey

If you are only using the main database & location, no you cannot edit the main database.

If you need to edit a system from the database, or create a new system (that is not in the database), then that needs to be done in a Favorites list.

Are you trying to monitor the El Paso system? Your location is listed as Flower Mound, here in the DFW area. Is there a DFW area system you are trying to add?

I'm TDY in El Paso.

dfbailey

Wow I had to clear and redownload the database several times to get it to work. Looks like I have it working again. Not sure what the problem was, but I'm back online. Thanks for the feedback to all!

DB

emtbucky1

New to groups here and posting rules and etiquette.
Is it okay to post updates to talk groups here ?

Radio system is being changed in el paso and i have updates to a brand new system for pvt ems here in el paso. MotoTURBO i just descovered.....
.new and updates to El paso TGs channels.
And new updates to fort bliss p25 system.
And would like to share for your listening enjoyment...
Radio Reference is okay for programming your scanner.....but the talkgroups are really not accurate...or just old.

Thanks

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Use the “submit” tab under the county listing or the trunked system and type in the information.

if it’s an update to existing data, specific on what is incorrect and add the correct.

emtbucky1

I have been having no luck lately with El Paso Sheriff dispatch? did they go encryption? what system or frequencies are they on?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have been having no luck lately with El Paso Sheriff dispatch? did they go encryption? what system or frequencies are they on?
Take a look at the system in the database:

As Go-West has noted, the only listed TGID for El Paso S.O. is encrypted. Probably no one has identified and submitted other talkgroups used by the Sheriff, but there are several 'unknown' encrypted TGIDs. Probably there are more, used by the Sheriff, but if encrypted full time, there is no way to monitor them.

Status
Not open for further replies.