Oradell PD (Bergen County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I can confirm that 1209 is pretty active on the 700 cell in the clear. At least 30 unique IDs have affiliated with that talkgroup on the 700 cell over the past few days, so if it is Oradell, they are using 700 MHz radios. Since I know that Oradell has quite a few 700 MHz radios on Rockland's system, that would all seem to fit together.

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
I can confirm that 1209 is pretty active on the 700 cell in the clear. At least 30 unique IDs have affiliated with that talkgroup on the 700 cell over the past few days, so if it is Oradell, they are using 700 MHz radios. Since I know that Oradell has quite a few 700 MHz radios on Rockland's system, that would all seem to fit together.
If the IDs begin with 44XXXXXX that would confirm it as Oradell.

ScanXO

formally East Jersey part time south of the Border
Saddle Brook also on a TG interagency 111? or so possibly due to the take over by County Prosecutors office monitoring activities
using loaner radios

Hillsdale about to sign an agreement to go to County Dispatch, Police Chief in favor - Westwood not happy they wanted to do dispatching
been tried before and the other towns may have force Hillsdale to reconsider - will see

jaymatt1978

I envision Hillsdale being like Demarest, the police might go but not fire because Hillsdale still part of PASCOM which is too big to switch in phases or even all at once

radiomanj1

Seems New Milford fire now has county radio's maybe the trend is for Triboro south to move up to trunk,
In the past new users on the trunk system seem to begin on the first of the month -
wonder if south Bergen towns will ever migrate?
Bogota PD still using borrowed radios on inter ops TG

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
Rutherford FD chiefs and some company officers have the ability to operate on the County UHF TRS. Once the APX8000 radios are in (not ordered yet but got a grant to buy 50), all chiefs and apparatus will have capability to operate on the County UHF and 700 TRS after the County programs the systems. RFD will not be leaving VHF, a new VHF repeater is being constructed on their new F/G channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.