Piatt County new fire frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

haydenb2587

I frequently go to piatt county illinois and i used to be able to hear the fire dispatch on 154.4 and today i went there and I heard the dispatch give out a call but no tones were heard and no radio traffic was heard. Additionally later on I saw a piatt county fire department response to a call that i never heard dispatched. After looking through the databases I was able to see a somewhat new repeated channel added to piatt countys page but wanted to see if any of you could confirm its use.

ducksoup65

They moved paging to the new simulcast system. The old channel is a secondary system for overflow.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Do you know if the remote links are still in use? Are they used on the new system or the old system 154.4.

Is 154.13 still in use? Agencies? PL tone?

They moved paging to the new simulcast system. The old channel is a secondary system for overflow.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Also, is county EMS still on 155.325? Is it just one agency? Paging and Dispatch?

Ever heard 153.8675 in use? It may possibly actually be the input to 151.1975. 158.7525 listed as the input has multiple FX1s would could be just links to the local repeater site from 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.