"The Tavern" Has It Been Removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

es93546

A Member Twice
Premium Subscriber
Today, I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and noticed "The Tavern" forums missing. Have they been removed or am I missing something. I can't find any notification of a removal. This is a bit ironic as I don't really like "The Tavern" forums anyway. Certain members seem to be very domineering and don't accept any thinking that doesn't match their own. I can't help wondering if they've been removed.

es93546

A Member Twice
Premium Subscriber
Still there. You must be logged in in order to see them. If you are still not seeing them while logged in, perhaps you were naughty and your access to that whole section was revoked.

I'm logged in and there is nothing after the International forums. I've not been contacted for any "naughty" behavior, so what gives?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
🤷‍♂️

Like you said, you're not fond of that section anyway, so perhaps someone did you a favor.

lebrunmn

Retired... Get off my lawn!
Premium Subscriber
Tavern should still be there for members with over 250 posts.
Just as FYI, I can’t see the Tavern—just the Archives. And I’ve got more than 250 but less than 500 posts... if ever there was a time to want to keep my post count below 500, it’s probably now... 😀

kb7gjy

Feed Provider
I stand corrected. I think the confusion is for some, we had a sub forum Tavern, where anything and everything was posted.

Now at the bottom we have a forum which is named the The Radio Reference Tavern, which is then divided into sub forums which includes the archive, automotive, off topic wireless, etc..

Maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I am seeing.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Wasn't there a UNIDEN thread in the tavern?

NEVERMIND I see that thread in the Uniden Scanners Forum, rather than in the tavern, even though it has the "Tavern" name attached

es93546

A Member Twice
Premium Subscriber
Just as FYI, I can’t see the Tavern—just the Archives. And I’ve got more than 250 but less than 500 posts... if ever there was a time to want to keep my post count below 500, it’s probably now... 😀

Now I understand, with only 320 posts this explains why others see it when I can't. It's going to be six months to a year or so till I see it. Thanks everyone for figuring this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.