Server Outage 4/29/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
What happen my feed went offline and its not on my end. I see other feeds in my area offline too.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
My feed is offline, internet fine on my end but getting Unable to Connect Error Code 1 and Error Code 9 and won't connect. Using audio1 server.

V_A_R_I_A_B_L_E

CIA Agent
Feed Provider
Seeing the same thing for my own feeds as well as other feeds in the Portland/Vancouver area. I'm guessing it's server related, all we can do is likely wait for it to get fixed.

Feed Provider
Something wrong with broadcastify.... Mine says offline... But I'm listening to it with my phone. Nothing in proscan logs.

madmike257

Feed Provider
If you are able to listen and its showing offline don't try and stop the software and restart not able to regain connection again which stinks. I had received the email and tried to restart it and its a no go now I'm fully down.

sccarlso

Same here. Two feeds, after 3 years just running darkice, now both are running the new broadcastify Rpi image. Been fine for two weeks, One is down, the other is up and fine. Both report running. Clearly there are issues on the server side.

Mylan

Feed Provider
Yea I got a feed offline notice for audio 3 feed I host but actively listening to it and three other offline feeds..... None of them have actually gone offline... yet... and can still connect to at least some offline feeds via the Broadcastify website, but def gonna take madmike advice and leave well be....

Thought by now there would be an answer posted...

maynardjames

Feed Provider
My feed is down as well,I was going nuts because I'm at work so I remote in and couldn't see a problem on my end. Sucks that it's down glad it's not my equipment lol

madmike257

Feed Provider
My feed is down as well,I was going nuts because I'm at work so I remote in and couldn't see a problem on my end. Sucks that it's down glad it's not my equipment lol

Yep i did the same thing and that's when I found out when you try and restart the software it can not connect after that lol.

But hopefully soon they come and say that something is up on there end and have an ETA.

maynardjames

Feed Provider
Yep i did the same thing and that's when I found out when you try and restart the software it can not connect after that lol.

But hopefully soon they come and say that something is up on there end and have an ETA.
I wonder if they tried turning it off and back on again lol. Seems to fix 90% of my issues

Status
Not open for further replies.