Server Outage 4/29/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2brown

Feed Provider
I'm also not listed as a provider (and thus not a premium subscriber). Possibly related?

ricbeck

I'm down also. When I log into Broadcastify my subscription status in not premium either like it should be.

allenc85

I'm also not listed as a provider (and thus not a premium subscriber). Possibly related?
I think but not sure if your feed is down longer than 6 hours they automatically remove you from premium. Should go back to premium when your feed comes back up.

bbtkd

Feed Provider
What would be great is if they would modify the scripts that notifies you that your feed is down, where they would check to see if all of the feeds on the same server are down. Then send an email saying they are down, not me.

k2hz

Database Admin
Same here, feeds went down at 12:57am - still up on my LAN. Rebooted and feeds wont restart since can't connect with server.

StellarNova

Feed Provider
Connections to Audio1 have been lost

My connection via Audio9 went down minutes prior but was restored and is currently still working

Intermittently I see a successful connection to Audio1 and then its lost again. I have not tested anything else.

nhitchan

Feed Provider
+1 same issue here. I run a custom linux service using a gstream pipe off of a raspberry pi (before they had official support!). I'm in a constant retry loop to connect to audio3. Another thing i noticed, the premium account you get for hosting a feed seems to have disappeared from my account. I can still go to my stream and manage it though.

gcurtis79

Feed Provider
I think but not sure if your feed is down longer than 6 hours they automatically remove you from premium. Should go back to premium when your feed comes back up.

I think it happens almost immediately. My feed went offline around midnight central time, and when I realized it around 1:00am I was already off premium.

I wish they would put a 24 hour buffer on that. I've been a provider for over 10 years...

gcurtis79

Feed Provider
Please see this thread in the Broadcastify Administration forum, which is where feed providers view and discuss issues: Feed Down, Problem on Server Side

Either this thread no longer exists, or is attached to a users feed provider status.

If you have to be a feed provider to access that, it will be unavailable. With my feeds currently down, I am not considered a provider at the moment.

kmckinney7

Feed Provider
OK, not just me. My call broadcast is up but my IceCast just keeps trying to connect without success.

EW1407

Feed Provider
Glad I searched the forums before pulling my hair out. My feed is also down. Unable to connect to audio3

Edit:
Mine is also back online

Status
Not open for further replies.