SDRTrunk: Where is setting to show newest Events at top of Events List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
Does anyone know if SDRTrunk has a setting to show the newest Events at the top of the Events (history) list and not have them be added to the bottom of the list, which is insane.

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
Also does any one know of any other SDR P25 programs that have RR TG data integration, b/c in my opinion they are not worth "blanking" with if they don't. B/c SDRTrunk has a lot of probs to overcome (with it currently being only halfway to version 1), with it's most serious prob being that it runs out of ram & crashes after a few hours (and yes, I have already turned up the ram to the JVM).

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
You were already given the answer to the event sorting on GitHub.

As for the rest of your complaints about SDRTrunk, I'm running it on three separate computers, decoding multiple busy P25 TDMA sites/systems, providing both Calls nodes and traditional feeds, and even when I let them all run for days on end, I have no issues with crashes or running out of RAM. I normally let them run for weeks between Win 10 cumulative updates without touching them.

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
You were already given the answer to the event sorting on GitHub.
Like where & when????????????????????????????????????????????????? That guy like an ahole, didn't give any details on how to do it or where I could find how to do it. Even though I asked him a 2nd time to tell where & how. And if you know how to do, then why don't you just tell it right here, then we'll all know. And I can stop asking how to and believe me I have "violated" every touchable place on the program & it's menus & never found it. And you know I asked him to give details and he never did, because he didn't know & was just wising off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
Why do I get the impression that the OP couldn't flip a Windows Explorer displa
The sort arrows in SDRTrunk don't show up unless you push the column headers, you would NEVER even know they were there unless you were lucky enough to guess that they might be. Don't you think the time sort arrow should always be visible, to give people an idea that you can sort it by time. Or how 'bout don't even have the moronic sorting from the bottom, and make it sort top down by default?

Status
Not open for further replies.