trunk-recorder no longer tracking some calls properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick0909

Antenna flicker
Feed Provider
I have been running 2 calls feeds for a while now using trunk-recorder (robotastic/trunk-recorder) on a dedicated linux system. One of them (Broadcastify) has started to not track the TGID properly and will just listen to any random calls that seem to be coming over the frequency after the first transmission on the proper TGID ends. This results in recordings that have traffic from other TGIDs on them, or in some cases recordings that are so long they fill the drive and crash the application. I have a 1gb ramdrive set for the recordings because generally they are recorded, uploaded and deleted in a matter of minutes and it never uses over 100mb. I have two SDRs, an airspy mini and nooelec. The issue seems to happen with both radios on the same system, so it doesn't seem to be a radio issue. I have updated to the latest version from git and rebuilt everything, still having the issue. Any thoughts or ways to try to fix this?

Here is an example: https://calls.broadcastify.com/17/1626208411-91.m4a
This should be PD Eastern Dispatch. The first half is in fact police, but then half way though it jumps to Sanitation and they have a random conversation while driving around in the trash trucks.

Attached are my config files for both types of SDRs on the same system, if it helps.

Attachments

• config-airspy.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 5
  • config-nooelec.txt
    1 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.