Hampton beach lifeguards on mototrbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanWorcester

Feed Provider
I'm trying to program the Hampton Beach lifeguards (New Hampshire Department of Natural and Cultural Resources) into a bcd436 "on the fly" with no computer around. They're mototrbo and I don't have much experience with this type of system. My 436 does have the mototrbo upgrade.

Theres a primary cc, secondary cc, and a freq that is not cc. Whats the method for programming this site in to the 436 when it asks for an LCN for every channel? Do I enter both cc's?

See here: Hampton Beach Site Details (New Hampshire Department of Natural and Cultural Resources)

ecps92

Once you figure it out, come back over to SNE (you are missed) and let us know, as we don't have that under DRED
I'm trying to program the Hampton Beach lifeguards (New Hampshire Department of Natural and Cultural Resources) into a bcd436 "on the fly" with no computer around. They're mototrbo and I don't have much experience with this type of system. My 436 does have the mototrbo upgrade.

Theres a primary cc, secondary cc, and a freq that is not cc. Whats the method for programming this site in to the 436 when it asks for an LCN for every channel? Do I enter both cc's?

See here: Hampton Beach Site Details (New Hampshire Department of Natural and Cultural Resources)

ecps92

Since there are No TG's, it is [from memory] policy that is is not loaded ??
Report a TG or Two and it should appear in the next load :)

Based on the FCC License, it seems this is more than one Site, but only this site is reported/submitted
Thanks, Bill! Oddly, this system isn't included in the zip code systems in the 436 either.

Firebuff880

The page indicates it's a DMT Tier III which is a Capacity Max in MOTOTRBOese.

I don't believe that the bcd436 can do Tier III only Tier II. In Tier III like Astro, each site has a dedicated Control Chanel and at least one back up. I would think you need at least both to monitor. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.