Unknown EMS Disp TG K-county or Noble county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

west-pac

Anyone able to monitor SAFE-T sites in Warsaw, Columbia City, or Noble county and able to identify TG 12527? I caught a blip on this TG on the Columbia City site, and it sounded like an EMS dispatch, but I was unable to catch any identifiers. This TG is likely assigned to K-county or Noble county, given IPSC issued this round of TGs by Zone, in alphabetical and numerical order.

K-county is served by Lutheran Hosp EMS and dispatched on TG 10868, Noble county is served by Parkview Hosp EMS and dispatched on TG 10704, so this TG (12527), if it is an 'EMS Disp' TG, is likely a city, town, or township EMS provider.

meggabad

I have been hearing brief traffic on this TG on Allens tower for a few weeks now. I have been trying to pin down its area of use as well.

west-pac

I have been hearing brief traffic on this TG on Allens tower for a few weeks now. I have been trying to pin down its area of use as well.

Are you hearing EMS traffic?

I logged a Whitley county law enforcement radio on that TG this afternoon; possibly Churubusco PD.

meggabad

Yes it did sound like ems traffic. Im also trying to figure out TG 12715 on Allens tower which sounds like jail ops. Possibly same county?

west-pac

Yes it did sound like ems traffic. Im also trying to figure out TG 12715 on Allens tower which sounds like jail ops. Possibly same county?

I haven't seen that one yet.

I did catch more on 12527. It was an 'assist the medics' calls. So now I'm thinking maybe an FD.

I've been trying to monitor Claypool (K-county), Columbia City, Fort Wayne, and Kendallville looking for 12527 on Unitrunker, but no luck so far.

(Lightbulb moment!!) I believe there is a fire dept where Whitley, Allen, and Noble counties meet, and that dept is paged by all 3 counties. If that dept has Unication pagers, they can be paged over SAFE-T (I believe). I've heard Allen co page them on Allen Co VHF FD Disp, and then it automatically repeated on Whitley Co VHF FD Disp, I believe. I bet it is that dept. All 3 counties can use the same TG to page and communicate with that FD, and that FD only has to listen to one paging TG/channel/frequency. 🤔🤔🤔

west-pac

Darn it, I don't want to believe it, but I think TG 12527 may actually be Columbia City FD.

I last had the TG active at 03:38am this morning, and according to this website, Columbia City FD had a call at that time. They also had an "assist the medics" call ~9:30 PM a few days ago.

Edit: The RID I have for TG 12527 is 9210281, in which 9210279 is their SHF Disp/full-time VHF patch RID. So, 9210281 could possibly be a Disp radio.

Last edited:

west-pac

Just caught more traffic on TG 12527. It IS Columbia City Fire Disp, and I've submitted it.

Traffic heard was for a 'stage away medical call' in Columbia City. Unit 101 (Columbia City FD is base 100) and Disp had a conversation. Also both 101, and Disp were using the same 9210281 RID, so this is another Whitley county VHF patch.

Daniel

Just caught more traffic on TG 12527. It IS Columbia City Fire Disp, and I've submitted it.

Traffic heard was for a 'stage away medical call' in Columbia City. Unit 101 (Columbia City FD is base 100) and Disp had a conversation. Also both 101, and Disp were using the same 9210281 RID, so this is another Whitley county VHF patch.

This is patched to Columbia City FD VHF Repeater on 155.295

west-pac

That's DeKalb Co Jail Ops. All of the RIDs are 17xxXXX.

Status
Not open for further replies.