Chicago Police Zone 3 - Districts 12 and 14 Broadcast Feed Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why the Chicago Police Zone 3 - District 12 and 14 feed has been offline more than it has been online over the last few months? Tried to contact the broadcaster but it does not look like I'm able to. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

dlchicago

Feed Provider
Hi- I saw your message about putting a new Districts 12 and 14 feed up (I provide the Chicago feed that scans all the Districts), but the forum won't let me reply messages directly to you.

I would entertain the thought of adding that feed here, but the original feed provider needs to shut theirs down first otherwise Broadcastify won't let me add it; I believe it needs to be down for a certain amount of time before it's automatically removed as well.

Maybe send the feed provider a message to see what their plan is.

Thanks for the reply! I've tried reaching out to the feed provider but I'm unable to send him a message for whatever reason. The feed has been down for nearly 2 weeks now and it's been up and down (more down than up) over the last 3 months.

Hi- I saw your message about putting a new Districts 12 and 14 feed up (I provide the Chicago feed that scans all the Districts), but the forum won't let me reply messages directly to you.

I would entertain the thought of adding that feed here, but the original feed provider needs to shut theirs down first otherwise Broadcastify won't let me add it; I believe it needs to be down for a certain amount of time before it's automatically removed as well.

Maybe send the feed provider a message to see what their plan is.
Hello, looks like Broadcastify has shut down the original feed provider. Would it be possible for you to start providing the feed? Thanks again so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.