Favorites Page Formatting Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraultra

Feed Provider
Anyone else noticing the formatting of the Home Page / Favorites Page has changed? All of my Favorite Scanners have shrunk down and instead of it being a line or two, one scanner with details can take up almost the entire page. Seems the Table in the middle of the page has been shrunk to half the page formatted size. Thought is was maybe cache or browser related at first but it happens in incognito and in Edge as well.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Not sure what you are talking about @cobraultra or where you are looking, but I've been on RR, Broadcastify and the Forums this morning and have not seen any changes to the formatting on any pages.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I've looked at my Favorites this morning with both Chrome and Edge on a Windows 10 PC. It looks fine to me.

I'm not sure what to tell you. :unsure:

cobraultra

Feed Provider
Sounds like a browser/computer issue on your end, looking good here...

View attachment 109208

Those pages are fine inside the database.... its just the Home Page once logged in where you have all your favorites... Happens in Chrome and in Edge... As well as Chrome Incognito..

Just tried a different computer and it is fine... So it is something on my computer.. strange its happening in different browsers.. OH well.

cobraultra

Feed Provider
I just updated the chrome version on the other PC and BAM!!! Broken there now...
So its an issue with some update.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I just updated Chrome to version 93.0.4577.63.

My Favorites on the main RadioReference page look fine.

mckinscan

Feed Provider
i fixed my by going to edit my rr and click re save it return to nomal i add a trunk system to watch on my and when i click save the page return to normal.

Last edited:

cobraultra

Feed Provider
It looks like as soon as I add in Allegheny County PA to my watch list of County's is when the page formatting goes all crazy... I take out Allegheny County from my watch list and everything goes back to normal...

Status
Not open for further replies.