Radio desk project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishfireguy3622

Premium Subscriber
On May 9, 2021 I passed the 25 year mark since I was initially licensed as a Tech No-Code and 20 years later a General class ham. I have had an idea for a ham shack and was finally able to bring it to fruition during the past 6 months of planning and work... And spending.
Radios are nothing impressive, but my house sits at 1,034' which is one of the higher elevations in a topographic nightmare that is Birmingham, AL which lies in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains.
My wife (licensed as well) and I began this project from an unfinished basement to what you see now.
We still have a long way to go as we plan to have the overhead lighting updated, HF gear installed as well as the floor and ceiling painted.
It's been a fun project and lifelong dream to have a station for us like this. Hope you enjoy the photos and I will try to answer any questions!

PACNWDude

Very nice, and room to grow as well. I managed to combine many of my hobbies in one room, which was grown into a mess. This looks nice and organized. Thank you for sharing.

merlin

Off to a good start, I have to pack everything into 180 square foot, so very high density.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Once you get done with everything sir it'll look awesome! A+++

Status
Not open for further replies.