Susquehanna Valley Mall - Selinsgrove, Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD3EI

Does anyone know what PL or DPL tones are being used on WQCZ948 461.375, 464.100, 464.550? And what is each frequency used for (Maintenance, security etc.) and what are there channel numbers (ch-1, ch-2, ch-3)

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what PL or DPL tones are being used on WQCZ948 461.375, 464.100, 464.550? And what is each frequency used for (Maintenance, security etc.) and what are there channel numbers (ch-1, ch-2, ch-3)
Hi & welcome to the RR forums. The info shown in the database is user submitted. Chances are if the database doesn't have it, it probably means the info hasn't been discovered yet. Best advice to follow has already been provided by the posters above me. If you're ever in the area with a PL/DPL capable scanner, plug in each of the frequencies you mentioned. Keep in mind just because they're listed in a license doesn't guarantee they are all in use. They may all be or none of them may be, so do your own detective work. I'm not familiar with Susquehanna Valley nor how busy the mall is but most mall frequencies nowadays aren't terribly actives so it may take a while sitting in the mall or the parking lot before you get a hit. I speak from experience as I've identified many mall frequencies in the Philly area for the DB. Be sure your scanner can receive DMR as well as some malls have moved their ops to this mode. Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.