i keep gettimg error feed on trying to connect now 4 two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Not giving much info to help you. What feed is it, what changes have you made, have you checked your internet, your cables, your feed software settings? What software are you using, what scanner/radio/SDR are you using?

If you want help, help us

lgblgblgb46

rochester ny police i havent changed anything, i keep getting error loading feed

ive tried on a diff pc, my phone, my neighbors cannot connect

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Hi & welcome to the RR forums:
How are you trying to connect? Web player? other media player? What specific error did you receive? Do other feeds work? The feed itself is online and I checked the archives and am not observing any interruptions. So whatever is or had happened appears to be on your end

djm

Here in Virginia, some sites are connecting, others not. All of the streams I've sampled show green/online. I'm using a Chromebook, though this has never been a problem before. The same sites DO connect via Android phone. The sites that do not connect via Chromebook, for example, are:
Fredericksburg City & Spotsylvania County Fire
Stafford County & Fredericksburg City Fire
Northeast Virginia Counties Fire/EMS

Since I'm on a Chromebook, I believe I'm limited to the Web player.

Elemire

Premium Subscriber
Hi, newbie here. I also can not connect to any Broadcastify channels for 2 days. I tried restarting computer and modem. I tried loading on firefox and on microsoft edge. I tried loading on a friends computer at a different home. I tried loading on my android phone. I sent the link to a friend who lives across the country in Oregon and they also said it won't load. The channels I tried to load were multiple different feeds in Maine and new hampshire. I get 'error loading feed'. I can see that the feeds are online with x number of listeners but I can not connect.

lgblgblgb46

nope not working turned off router pc restarted no connection

none of the feeds connect the message is, error connecting to feed, <---thats the message

the timer is not starting and it trys to connect for the length of the add, then stops instead of saying connected, it says error connecting to feed. oh well ..

kd4wle

Brevard, FL Feed Provider
Feed Provider
I'm getting reports from a number of people with the same issue in Brevard, FL.. After hours of listening to my feeds on both a PC and Smartphone,I finally tried to LOGOUT of my premium account and WHAMO, Seems the ads are causing an issue with the feed. I tried using 5-0 Radio and it seems to work again.

wtp

i ran ccleaner and revo uninstall browser cleaner. still nothing.
the wife said to wait until she goes to bed to reset the router.

djm

I'm getting reports from a number of people with the same issue in Brevard, FL.. After hours of listening to my feeds on both a PC and Smartphone,I finally tried to LOGOUT of my premium account and WHAMO, Seems the ads are causing an issue with the feed. I tried using 5-0 Radio and it seems to work again.
I'm assuming the webplayer does not work for non-subscribers right now?

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
I also am having trouble connecting to the live feeds on Broadcastify. I am trying to listen to the feeds in Lake County
Ohio. None of them will connect. Never had this problem before also I am a premium subscriber

Last edited:

Elemire

Premium Subscriber
webplayer nor windows media player work for me. I don't have any of the other programs to try. I reset all of my system and still nothing. I tried to connect to multiple channels on the 'top feeds' list and out of 10 or so that listed as active I connected to 2(no ad played on those 2).

djm

I sampled the "official feeds" here in Virginia. These feeds are provided by the host agencies. I notice that there are no ads running on these feeds...and all of them connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.