Lee County P25 Systems (361.BEE00) and (AD6.BEE00)

Chibson

Premium Subscriber
That feed seems to capture the P25 channels. The CC frequency I have been listening to is 769.2687 MHz which is listed as Fort Myers in RadioReference. I have not scanned around here in quite a while (not from the area) so I'm unsure what frequency I should monitor. Luckily I found a photo I took in 2019 of the frequency I was using to monitor Lee County at the time. Looks like it was 855.9625 and is on the Simulcast system. Kinda strange why they have a CC transmitting no voice though, pretty strange.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
That feed seems to capture the P25 channels. The CC frequency I have been listening to is 769.2687 MHz which is listed as Fort Myers in RadioReference. I have not scanned around here in quite a while (not from the area) so I'm unsure what frequency I should monitor. Luckily I found a photo I took in 2019 of the frequency I was using to monitor Lee County at the time. Looks like it was 855.9625 and is on the Simulcast system. Kinda strange why they have a CC transmitting no voice though, pretty strange.
You can always try to contact the feed provider to answer any questions you have.

swcscott

Premium Subscriber
Trying to listen to the Lee county feed but it said new version available and now needs a unlock code. Anyone know what the unlock code is?

Clayfire11

Premium Subscriber
Not sure if anyone can help me or not. I am programming a Unication G5 for a friend of mine who lives part of the year in Lee County and the other part in Indiana. I am trying to figure out which system to program and exactly how, can someone please assist

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
I'm not sure we have a good handle on Lee County as far as RR database entries.

I would find it really surprising if 4 older analog systems were still active in addition to the P25 system.

can anyone in the thread confirm that all those analog systems are still active - and more importantly, whether or not they are actually being used or just sitting idle?

doug

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I'll be there most of January if I can help. Also, I have an Excel database of Lee County TG's from past visits I can email to anyone who wants it.

devondp

Doug,

When I was in the area in March of this year, all fire and EMS coms were on the P25 system. I did hear some fire/EMS coms on some of those older systems, I I don’t know exactly which systems, but everything I heard was also re-broadcast onto the P25 system. So I had no use for the older systems.

Clayfire11

Premium Subscriber
So if I just program the new P25 system, my friend should hear all of Lee County including Fort Myers dispatch and tac channels?

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
So if I just program the new P25 system, my friend should hear all of Lee County including Fort Myers dispatch and tac channels?
I have 2 Excel files I can email you. They show what's on each system as of May.

AA4TX

No.
There is a lot that is not yet on the P25 system. All of Lee County, with the exception of Cape Coral, and some of Sanibel, is still on the old system. What you do hear on the P25 system is what seems to be only some of the talk talk groups being rebroadcast from the Motorola system. I have two scanners that cover both systems simultaneously, and continuously, and only the old system ( Motorola Type II Smartnet ) has everything, with the noted exception of Cape Coral (PD Encrypted) and some of Sanibel.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
No.
There is a lot that is not yet on the P25 system. All of Lee County, with the exception of Cape Coral, and some of Sanibel, is still on the old system. What you do hear on the P25 system is what seems to be only some of the talk talk groups being rebroadcast from the Motorola system. I have two scanners that cover both systems simultaneously, and continuously, and only the old system ( Motorola Type II Smartnet ) has everything, with the noted exception of Cape Coral (PD Encrypted) and some of Sanibel.

I agree. That is what my databases show.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
not to really muddy up the water here, but Lee County has a (new to me anyway) P25 system.

System is in the database. I am not able to get a good copy on Site 1.1, but i did get data for site 1.2 and 1.3

Lee County P25-2 Trunking System, Fort Myers, Florida - Scanner Frequencies (radioreference.com)

TGs 22212, 22214 and 22216 (TDMA) are active on this system - but I cannot decode the audio.
NOTE: DSD+ is NOT reporting these as encrypted - so someone local should be able to hear them.

1638343576933.png

Last edited:

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I'll be there in January. Will my BC436 be able to monitor this system?

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
I found this article too.

wanabe

Premium Subscriber
Was in Lee County last night. On the P25 system, with my Harris P7300 I was able to hear Lee County SO in the clear and FD groups too. I noticed that it was a combo of analog and digital on the FD groups though.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Was that on the current P25 system, or the new Phase II one talked about in this thread?