US Preparatory Low Band/UHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
I see the US Preparatory group in the Washington County area is using several low band and UHF channels according to their YouTube account : US Preparatory YouTube

I searched all of the FCC ULS from 40-50 MHz for all of Rhode Island and I don't find anything. One video talks about their licensing and in the comment section the author says :
" The PEG license was not created by the FCC but by US Preparatory and our certified FCC Coordinator team. So you won't find it on the FCC website. IF the FCC created this license it would be just like every public radio service that already exists. Think about it. It would have a pre-planned set of frequencies, which would cause everybody that wants a PEG license to end up in the same tiny sliver of the radio spectrum..just like HAM, GMRS, CB, MURS, etc. PEG is different in that we have a huge chunk of radio spectrum and the rules are the rules of the LMR radio services...so there is no "community" influences when it comes to PEG systems "

Anyone in RI know of this group that could shed more light on this ? I don't see them in the RR DB.

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
They use 44.2000 in Rhode Island. It is (as of a year ago) a simplex repeater.

There is lots of info here:

That's some great info, thanks for sharing.

This answers many questions I had. I do wonder if he's obscuring information on the licenses. I get that feeling when comparing license info VS his own media he's released.

Looks like the fellow has some talent, shame he wasted it on a statewide radio system to announce when the girlfriend is getting the mail. That level of "prepper" just makes you want to stay far far away.

a417

I did some reading up on that site, it was good way to start a slow Sunday.

I wonder what magical document they use as their 'Black's Law 6th Edition'...?

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Oh yea this guy! Yup, you've stumbled into the US Prep, PEG, USCESA www.ucesa.org. I think there's quite a few more names and organizations all with this one guy. You guys have no idea you only hit the tip of the iceberg

View attachment 113174

Just... wow. Affiliated with the "united civil emergency services agency". That's the "chief".

1-ChiefDirector4.png

Last edited:

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
I don't think it will ever be understood the level this guy has gone to. He's created and made himself Chief of this civil response emergency prep service. If you read thru the dozen or so of sister agencies websites, programs and acronyms he's created, it's truly quite spectacular. I've never seen anything like this. You could get easily lost trying to comprehend it all

That's some great info, thanks for sharing.

This answers many questions I had. I do wonder if he's obscuring information on the licenses. I get that feeling when comparing license info VS his own media he's released.

Looks like the fellow has some talent, shame he wasted it on a statewide radio system to announce when the girlfriend is getting the mail. That level of "prepper" just makes you want to stay far far away.

a417

I don't think it will ever be understood the level this guy has gone to. He's created and made himself Chief of this civil response emergency prep service. If you read thru the dozen or so of sister agencies websites, programs and acronyms he's created, it's truly quite spectacular. I've never seen anything like this. You could get easily lost trying to comprehend it all
But he's not a State Certified Agent...or Motor One.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
I think, after reading his website, he is a BOOB. Theres so much double talk....he talks alot but says NOTHING. Probably ex-cb'er and/or disgruntled ham. What is the purpose of what he's touting???? None of it is logical or makes sense. He talks all about these fantastic "services" and equpiment but none of it has a real purpose. I think he likes listening to himself on his "storford" repeater. IDIOT.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
Its all DOUBLE TALK!!!! I have scoured that website and whats amazing is none of what he is saying makes sense. I think he has wild fantasies of being in charge of a massive radio operation so he can listen to himself and all the imaginary people that are involved with him.

a417

My god.

I can go that "IMAS" thing, create an account, just to get notifications for when some unit somewhere goes out 10-07...or a "Meal/Takeout"

They have thought of everything.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
I'm telling ya, I've never seen it to this level before. I'm blown

He's basically created a social media network/emergency prep network out of radio except you don't press a button on
facebook to post, you key your mic

"Typical use of the 10-47 is for Grocery Shopping"

"10-70 is a general use for drop off"

"10-70 parcel drop off at a local post office. Also, 127 S1, S1, I'll be enroute for a 10-70 dropoff off a yard tool." Sir I'll be enroute for a 10-70 dropoff"

"The 10-67 code is used to communicate home repair or improvement to act of visiting a hardware or home center, the unit states his status and location"

"This is a typical 10-67 transmission as a unit works his way to a store after clearing the gas pumps. 127 I'll be 10-24 from the pumps on 10-67"

"How to use radio terminology to tell another unit the dog is outside and they are unavailable as the unit is taking a shower -
1S1 to 127. 127. Be advised 574 gonna be on the property I'll be code 6 for 20 code 10100. 10-4"

"Another unit is informing a unit that the mail has been picked up and the dog is in the yard
- Be advised 10-70 M Mike has been taken care of and 574s gonna be on the property"

Routine mobile traffic during a morning work commute

"A units communication on arrival at Beaver River playground"

a417

HTML:
<p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS', sans-serif; font-size: 24px;">GeMco...

Ok, I'm done...
:ROFLMAO:

wa1lad

US Perpatory....ooops, Prepatory:
N1RWX-EXPIRED
WQQR751- ACTIVE GMRS

They do have GMRS stuff around the state in addition to the low band already disclosed is this thread.....

Happy hunting everyone!

Be afraid, be very afraid...........

imonitorit

I'm telling ya, I've never seen it to this level before. I'm blown

He's basically created a social media network/emergency prep network out of radio except you don't press a button on
facebook to post, you key your mic

"Typical use of the 10-47 is for Grocery Shopping"

"10-70 is a general use for drop off"

"10-70 parcel drop off at a local post office. Also, 127 S1, S1, I'll be enroute for a 10-70 dropoff off a yard tool." Sir I'll be enroute for a 10-70 dropoff"

"The 10-67 code is used to communicate home repair or improvement to act of visiting a hardware or home center, the unit states his status and location"

"This is a typical 10-67 transmission as a unit works his way to a store after clearing the gas pumps. 127 I'll be 10-24 from the pumps on 10-67"

"How to use radio terminology to tell another unit the dog is outside and they are unavailable as the unit is taking a shower -
1S1 to 127. 127. Be advised 574 gonna be on the property I'll be code 6 for 20 code 10100. 10-4"

"Another unit is informing a unit that the mail has been picked up and the dog is in the yard
- Be advised 10-70 M Mike has been taken care of and 574s gonna be on the property"

Routine mobile traffic during a morning work commute

"A units communication on arrival at Beaver River playground"

This is a Wacker Radio Net on steroids with a touch of red bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.