US Preparatory Low Band/UHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Anyone hear any activation's during tonight's weather throughout the region?

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
" The PEG license was not created by the FCC but by US Preparatory and our certified FCC Coordinator team. So you won't find it on the FCC website. IF the FCC created this license it would be just like every public radio service that already exists. Think about it. It would have a pre-planned set of frequencies, which would cause everybody that wants a PEG license to end up in the same tiny sliver of the radio spectrum..just like HAM, GMRS, CB, MURS, etc. PEG is different in that we have a huge chunk of radio spectrum and the rules are the rules of the LMR radio services...so there is no "community" influences when it comes to PEG systems "

Uhhhhh ... what ?

DeeEx

I wonder what entity certifies the “FCC Coordinator team”.

I bet the “team” consists of some guy running General Menu Reports on chunks of the spectrum, noting what frequencies aren’t licensed, and then programming radios accordingly.

hummin24

Feed Provider
You need to be careful dealing with these members of society. These guys work Security for a local Security company so next time you feel Secure just remember....

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
Did anyone in the area catch any radio traffic from this winter storm that just blew through ?

CopperWhopper67

Premium Subscriber
Unfortunately I live in California so I cannot get the live PEG Tactical UCESA CivilACom experience....

Wait a second.... CivilACom?

Yes. It never ends!!

Apparently this dude is also intent releasing a line of two way radio equipment....

And I quote, "We are excited to finally offer communications equipment that equals the build quality and features as the Big Boys (Kenwood, Motorola, Hytera, etc.) but at a price point hundreds less while actually offering more features and far better value."

"Product information and availability coming soon!"
No surprise there...

More here: https://www.uspreparatory.com/civilacom-radios/

Status
Not open for further replies.