SDS100/SDS200: SDS100 no audio on conventional p25 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

gip127

Member?
Premium Subscriber
Happy New Year. I am programming an SDS100 for a buddy and I am pretty new when it comes to programming this. I usually stick to moto radios. I have all of the information in the scanner and no audio is coming out when people are transmitting only on digital channels. I confirmed freq and NAC's are right. The NAC has a little "h" after it.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

tvengr

Well Known Member
The small h only indicates it is a hexadecimal number. It is not part of the NAC. Which systems are you trying to program? Do you have the Sentinel software?

gip127

Member?
Premium Subscriber
The small h only indicates it is a hexadecimal number. It is not part of the NAC. Which systems are you trying to program? Do you have the Sentinel software?
I am using Sentinel software to program it. Trying to program local PD's (Conventional P25 channels)

tvengr

Well Known Member
Here is the file. I was up in Mahwah for a week years ago at the Philips Company taking a course on servicing our new TV cameras. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Go to the File tab in Sentinel and Import from hpe file (Favorites List). Click on New Favorites List and name it Bergen Co PD Click on OK. In the Downloads folder, highlight and Open the extracted file (Bergen Co PD.hpe). It will appear as a favorites list in Sentinel. In the profile editor, check that Custom 1 service type is enabled and that Download and Monitor are both On for the favorites list.

Attachments

• Bergen Co PD Fav.zip
    587 bytes · Views: 4

gip127

Member?
Premium Subscriber
Here is the file. I was up in Mahwah for a week years ago at the Philips Company taking a course on servicing our new TV cameras. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Go to the File tab in Sentinel and Import from hpe file (Favorites List). Click on New Favorites List and name it Bergen Co PD Click on OK. In the Downloads folder, highlight and Open the extracted file (Bergen Co PD.hpe). It will appear as a favorites list in Sentinel. In the profile editor, check that Custom 1 service type is enabled and that Download and Monitor are both On for the favorites list.
Thanks much!

Status
Not open for further replies.