BCT15X: programming my uniden bct15x scanner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat1298

i need assistance on getting my brand new uniden BCT15X scanner programmed so i can us it..is there ANYBODY in central illinois that can assist me in getting this done..PROBABLY should of bought a NOT SO HARD TO PROGRAM SCANNER for my use...or anybody got good trades on a few scanners for mobile/base operation that is willing to do some swapping..PLEASE HELP..I AM LOST!!!!

mkmissey

Premium Subscriber
looking for someone to remotely help me with my bct15x. to be able to stream live
any assistance greatly appreciated

firemun

Feed Provider
i need assistance on getting my brand new uniden BCT15X scanner programmed so i can us it..is there ANYBODY in central illinois that can assist me in getting this done..PROBABLY should of bought a NOT SO HARD TO PROGRAM SCANNER for my use...or anybody got good trades on a few scanners for mobile/base operation that is willing to do some swapping..PLEASE HELP..I AM LOST!!!!
What do you need help with specifically that is to say what it the issue(s) you are having?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am wanting to stream paducah police as i am but also McCracken county. I am not utilizing the 1-9 keys as i am not sure how to set them up in proscan
Are you receiving paducah police now? Are you going to use the Source Client to stream to Broadcastify(or another Icecast server) or use the Web Server feature.
The SQks in ProScan works exactly like they do in the scanner. If you set the SQK to None at the system (conventional) level or the Site (Trunking) level then then the system or site will always be on.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
When you say 'stream' do you mean like to broadcastify.com where you can listen on your phone, or do you mean to just listen to them locally on your physical scanner?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
looking for someone to remotely help me with my bct15x. to be able to stream live
any assistance greatly appreciated

I am wanting to stream paducah police as i am but also McCracken county.
Have you tried reading the detailed steps here?
Also there is aleady a Paducah Police feed here. Broadcastify discourages duplicate feeds
1642288574478.png

If you only want to stream privately via your web browser and/or phone then consider Proscan

Last edited:

mkmissey

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. it is my feed you are referring to in the link you provided. I also have gone though the detailed steps. Getting it online is not my issue. I am sorry I should have been more specific. I am wanting assistance in setting up the programming the rest of the way. after purchasing new pc. the cable to the bct15x no longer works and is seeking a PL2302 driver. I have a new cable on the way.
i used proscan to install frequencies needed for Paducah . I however do not have them set up in the quick keys. i am old school . not used to having pc do all the programming. i would like the scanner programmed to its full potential if that makes sense .

Status
Not open for further replies.