Washington County new P25 System

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiotweester

Site 13 at WCSO / WC Jail Hillsboro. This is LOCAL and only carries a FEW TGs.
TGs. ALL LE are encrypted
34012 WC Jail
34014 WC Courts

These appear to be radio affiliated to the site TGs only
34000 WCSO 1
34074 HPD 1
34046 BPD 1
34250 WC Fire Disp

Attachments

• WCN 013.JPG
    WCN 013.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 26

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
3264 CC Fire Training
3676 Clackamas Co B
3677 Clackamas Co C
3678 Clackamas Co D

34370 Public Works - Possibly Sherwood - 79xx units
34378 Parks - unknown which city or Wash Co

It's Saturday, january 15that 9:16 p.m. and I seem to no longer be able to receive the east zone, and I'm not seeing any activity on any of the east zone frequencies. This happened on Tuesday late afternoon as well.

I'm getting the control channels on the CornPass and west zones. East should be gang-busters as I'm really close to one of the simulcast sites.

Is anyone else noticing this as well?

zpdx

Feed Provider
It's Saturday, january 15that 9:16 p.m. and I seem to no longer be able to receive the east zone, and I'm not seeing any activity on any of the east zone frequencies. This happened on Tuesday late afternoon as well.

I'm getting the control channels on the CornPass and west zones. East should be gang-busters as I'm really close to one of the simulcast sites.

SDS200 for feed#1102 only had Simulcast A site 9A4 programmed, and it stopped receiving around that time. Reprogrammed to the Cornelius Pass 9A5 site and so far scanning and audio heard on dispatch and ops 34.

Last edited:

jeb2942

Feed Provider

I'm also showing site 1.4 Simulcast A as failed/isolated right now... I switched over to Site 1.3 Simulcast B

zpdx

Feed Provider
Simulcast A site 1.4 (9A4) sometimes does not broadcast expected traffic on WCF Ops 32 or WCF Ops 33. There are times WCCCA official channel 3 and 4 feeds have traffic but not heard from this site. Has anyone else noticed this? Using SDS200 and SDRs same result.

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Zpdx, I've noticed the same thing. It appears that Simulcast A is not necessarily carrying all activity on the system. I want to try and monitor more than one of the simulcast sites and compare traffic.

It's obvious that this system traffic is much more based on actual affiliations to a particular simulcast site, as opposed to broadcasting all activity on the system "backbone" sites, like the old Motorola system.

- Chris

Baker845

Uniden BCD996P2 will work with new system. Uniden BCD996P2 does do phase 2 systems. simulcast distortion depends. If you are in area close to one or more sites you could get distortion. I get simulcast distortion on Douglas county Vhf analog system.

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
3367 Dispatch talking about a water leak in the street
3370 LOCOM calling "Public Works" - unknown which city
34683 Heard a police retirement announcement
34734 WCCCA Techs
34371 Water - unknown agency
34379 Water - unknown agency
34383 Wash Co Animal Services

radiotweester

30006 6 WCSO (Tac1)
30007 7 WCSO (Tac2)
34066 4 FGPD
34076 4 HPD (Records)
34077 5 HPD (Det)
34078 6 HPD (Tac1)
34079 7 HPD (Tac2)

Uniden BCD996P2 will work with new system. Uniden BCD996P2 does do phase 2 systems. simulcast distortion depends. If you are in area close to one or more sites you could get distortion. I get simulcast distortion on Douglas county Vhf analog system.
YMMV. I have a BCD996P2 and live less than a mile from one of the simulcast sites. Even with a yagi pointed at the site, I have trouble receiving reliably. I have moved to using OP25 on a Raspberry Pi for reception. It's nearly flawless using the simple telescopic rod antenna that came with the RTL SDR kit.

Fielder3

Premium Subscriber
Question for those who have better RX on the WCN 800 system. My BCD996p2 is tracking on the Goat Mtn site fine and I'm hearing both WC-Fire and Clackamas Co Fire automated tapout ok, but NO other radio traffic such as additional medical information or fire info while units are enroute or arriving. Is dispatch acknowledging VERBALLY then units go enroute or arrive to calls. (Not hearing size-up info or special requests.) .

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber
Question for those who have better RX on the WCN 800 system. My BCD996p2 is tracking on the Goat Mtn site fine and I'm hearing both WC-Fire and Clackamas Co Fire automated tapout ok, but NO other radio traffic such as additional medical information or fire info while units are enroute or arriving. Is dispatch acknowledging VERBALLY then units go enroute or arrive to calls. (Not hearing size-up info or special requests.) .
Have you tried to compare your end against what WCCCA is feeding to broadcastify?

Status
Not open for further replies.