Looking for a list of Canadian ARTCC Frequencies for the Toronto Air Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman336

Member-The Ear of the Cin-Day corridor
Hey Folks,

I'm looking for a list of Canadian ARTCC Frequencies for the Air Space over Toronto. Any handy references on the web???

Rifleman336

Member-The Ear of the Cin-Day corridor
Well, I feel more than a little dumb right now, as you can see from the number of posts I rarely get on RR, like my brother club members. I but at 2:00 AM fighting the flu, I didn't know or notice you can change countries for database info.

I live in a community in the Cin-Day corridor ( between Dayton and Cincinnati). I recently bought for cheap a BC356CRS and my aim is just for fum to punch in both Civil and Military Hi/ Super-Hi frequencies to the edges of the 400 Mile radius to my QTH. Granted I don't have the "optimum" set up of a 40 ft tower with microwave grade coax, but that is the fun of experimenting, and I have plans for a homemade antenna in the attic due to HOA restrictions.

So I'll see what I get, and Thank You for your help.

Alex N8UCN

AirScan

If you’re looking for High Altitude charts showing sectors and frequencies I’ve posted my notes for that area over at LiveATC.

Link - High Altitude Sector Charts

For example, the sector covering the Toronto (YYZ) to London (YXU) area.

134.925 = FL360 and above
135.825 = FL310 to FL350, sector/frequency rarely (R) used, usually combined into 134.925 (dashed line), controller simulcasts (sc) on frequency when combined with 134.925, frequencies cross-coupled (xc).
125.775 = FL240 to FL300, combines with sectors above as required, frequencies cross-coupled (xc) as required.

Last edited:

blacktop

Feed Provider
If you find a good official source, let us know. I could not find them in TAFL.

IF you look in the Icom forum at: R30 - Finding the WX Frequencies look at Post #19. You can do a search of the ISED frequencies by generally following the instructions there. The only change needed is to not put in a specific frequency, but rather a range. Click the 'Both' radio button for RX / TX. Put Nav Canada in for licensee and you should get the majority of the frequencies licensed to them. It does not generally describe what it is for...but will give you a place to start listening on your scanner/radio with, and to cross-reference other sources. I do find this an incomplete source for end users....but that is not the purpose of ISED (TAFL) listings.

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
They are correct as listed on RR. If anybody knows it better be me... see the signature line? (Hint - my desk and locker were in Toronto Centre.)

If not updated or without knowing source, would still want a source.

ATCTech

The printed source is the Canada Flight Supplement, published every 56 days by NAV Canada and available by subscription. Beyond that, I don't know what "update" you're expecting as they have not changed in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.