Camden county fire and ems dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey123

Not sure if I asked a question before but what channel does Camden county nj used for amb and fire dispatch for like Haddonfield Haddon Township Collingswood Pennsauken Berlin nj and so on do they use the tag channel 226

KC3ECJ

Fire dispatch is probably either on talkgroup 226 the trunked P-25 digital system or this?
154.43000KVP480BM192.8 PLCC FD/EMSFire and EMS Dispatch (Paging)

aslc

Premium Subscriber
Fire & EMS for all of Camden County.... except for Cherry Hill Fire/EMS, Camden City Fire/EMS, Pennsauken EMS.... is dispatched on analog 154.430 and simulcast on P25 talkgroup 226. When responding the towns operate on County talkgroups for their region- North Ops TG 201, South Ops TG 211, East Ops TG 221, West Ops 231. You can find what towns are assigned to each region at Camden County Public Safety Trunking System, Camden County, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Fire & EMS for all of Camden County.... except for Cherry Hill Fire/EMS, Camden City Fire/EMS, Pennsauken EMS.... is dispatched on analog 154.430 and simulcast on P25 talkgroup 226. When responding the towns operate on County talkgroups for their region- North Ops TG 201, South Ops TG 211, East Ops TG 221, West Ops 231. You can find what towns are assigned to each region at Camden County Public Safety Trunking System, Camden County, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies
Good information here. And actually Pennsauken EMS is dispatched on 154.43 VHF and TGID 226 on the Camden County Public Safety system. They are BLS 11 "Alpha" "Bravo" "Charlie" "Delta" "Echo". Also of note the P25 simulcast talkgroup TGID 226 does not pick up the tones - it is voice only. I'm hearing that somewhere down the line that will change and County will drop tones on the digital side and 154.43. As a result someone with a Unication pager could get their station alerts off the digital channel and hear the Ops channels without ever having to touch a button or knob.

aslc

Premium Subscriber
Oops... old habits... forgot Pennsauken EMS switched dispatch back to 154.430.
I like not hearing dispatch tones since I miss voice traffic while it's locked on tone transmission but makes better sense to be able to use trunked pager.

aslc

Premium Subscriber
I've noticed that Pennsauken FD is now operating on East instead of North. Does anyone know if they're moving any other towns around? That leaves Camden, Merchantville, and Woodlynne on North. East is going to be very busy.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Camden county was experiencing some console problems at their 911 center over the weekend. That may explain some of the weirdness going on this past week end.

JK96

They made a bunch of moves based on usage.

North - Camden and Woodlynne

East - Pennsauken, Merchantville, Cherry Hill, Collingswood, Haddon Township, Haddonfield

West - Gloucester City, Brooklawn, Bellmawr, Audubon, Oaklyn, Mt. Ephraim, Haddon Heights, Barrington, Runnemede, Gloucester Twp, Pine Hill.

South - Voorhees, Lawnside, Magnolia, Somerdale, Stratford, Lindenwold, Laurel Springs, Hi-Nella, Clementon, Berlin, West Berlin, Waterford, Winslow

Don't think I missed anyone lol.

aslc

Premium Subscriber
Great... Thanks for the update!

A few quick notes... Gibbsboro is in South; Audubon Park in West, Haddon Twp (15-1) is in East while Haddon Twp (15-2) is in West.

swjakuboski

Hey Guys! I am custom to programming Unication G5's and I've been tasked with programming a Whistler 1040 for Camden county. I've been using PSREdit500 which seems to be a decent program. I imported the trunked system via Radioreference but none of the trunked channels seem to work. I have no problem with the conventional VHF channels? Has anyone experienced similar issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.