Reinstall Of DSDPlus Fastlane

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkillins

I am trying to reinstall DSDPlus Fastlane on amy new computer.
I have downloaded and extracted the lasted DSD+ p101 version and all necessary supporting DLLs.
I am a Fastlane subscriber, and have releases stored in backup from DSDPlus2p212 through DSDPlus2p368.

I assume I need to apply extract the files from at least p212 to my DSDPlus folder to enable v2 of DSDPlus. Would I need to then install each release after that as well to ensure all files are updated. I noticed that DSDplus2p368 only updates DSDPlus.exe, so clearly just installing that would be insufficient as DSDPlus1 doesn't have (or at least the version I downloaded doesn't) all the DSDPlus v2 files (eg 1r.bat etc).

My password opens up DSDPlus2p368 fine, but that same password will not open DSDPlus2p212. What do I need to do to overcome this? My password only opens p235 and later.

Last edited:

Reconrider

Do you have the email from DSD when you first purchased fastlane?
If not, send dsd an email.
You can find his email on his website.

rkillins

Thank you ReconRider.
I do have an email from the DSD Plus Information Manager advising of the download of version 2.228 (30th update) from December 2019. This was an email from back when Fastlane members were emailed of updates (rather than update checking as it is now in the application). The email provided the password for that archive (which is the password I use now for new updates). I do not have the original email in which I was invited to download the previous version of 2.212 which likely had a unique password and is what I need.

I can't seem to find any email at https://www.dsdplus.com/ to seek support.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
I have the same issue also. How do they handle the password when updating?

BM82557

Thank you ReconRider.
I do have an email from the DSD Plus Information Manager advising of the download of version 2.228 (30th update) from December 2019. This was an email from back when Fastlane members were emailed of updates (rather than update checking as it is now in the application). The email provided the password for that archive (which is the password I use now for new updates). I do not have the original email in which I was invited to download the previous version of 2.212 which likely had a unique password and is what I need.

I can't seem to find any email at https://www.dsdplus.com/ to seek support.

dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com

rkillins

Thanks all.
Slicer ... yeah, would have been an easy solution if the drive was accessible. Harddrive died. Turned out to be a good excuse for a new computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.