OASIS unknown talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am wondering if anyone can figure out what agency is using talkgroups 1397 and 1399 both are being used extensively on the Milwaukee Site and are 100% encrypted, I thought maybe Mayfair mall since there radio IDs are 4189xxx but I there radio IDs are in the low range the radio IDs I have seen on these talk groups are 41892xx, I was thinking maybe Marquette University police but I saw an officer recently still wearing there kenwood radio so unlikely it’s them and had anyone logged radio IDs I was going to start a wiki for this radio system thanks for any help

I believe the rest of Marquette University is still on the Nexedge system, but it does make sense for the police to be on the regional trunked system and I did pass a couple of officers near the campus and they had Motorola speaker mics, now only if the the city of Milwaukee can get off there island radio system and join OASIS

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings..

Talkgroups for MUPD are still active on the campus NXDN system, as well. They don't appear to be patched to the OASIS channels.

prowisscan

TG 1395 showed up today fully encrypted with a radio IDs of 4189311 and others. Wondering if this is another channel for Marquette?

Status
Not open for further replies.