Can I Change what is on my live feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky1345

Feed Provider
Hello I run a live feed for brodcastify (Windsor and Essex County Fire) recently Windsor Fire went encrypted, am I allowed to add Windsor EMS to my live feed or does it need to be approved first? I don't want to just add it and loose my feed because I did something wrong. any help would be great thank you.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Hello I run a live feed for brodcastify (Windsor and Essex County Fire) recently Windsor Fire went encrypted, am I allowed to add Windsor EMS to my live feed or does it need to be approved first? I don't want to just add it and loose my feed because I did something wrong. any help would be great thank you.
Add whatever you like to your feed. As long as it fits in with the guidelines for streaming then there's no issue. Just update your listing accordingly so listeners know of the changes.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I am also curious if I can change the name of my live feed?

You need to submit a help request using the "help" tab on your feed management page. Only an admin can change your feed name.

And, while prior approval to add otherwise allowed TGs/Frequencies to a feed may not be required, it is a good idea to notify Broadcastify through the help mentioned above to cover yourself in case of listener complaints and so your feed description can be updated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.