Lee County P25 Systems (361.BEE00) and (AD6.BEE00)

jsb3204

Feed Provider
I am up in Sarasota and last night was pretty cloudy so I programed my G5 to the Lee County P25-2 Fire TG's that are on RR Site 2. I did get LCFR Disp. 1 and 2 and LCFR Tac 1. I would say the Cape Fire Dispatch and Tones came in the best by far. I will try again on the next cloudy night. I think the G4 & G5 are the greatest Radios.

Ed

Hi Ed. I was trying to connect my G5 to my computer and for some reason it will not read. I have only programmed this once and it was challenging. Can you please refresh me of how you got it connected - I have tried different USB cords to G5 and - Its the only one port correct.

Thank you for any help - I love my G5 - its so clear.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
I would make sure you use the USB cable that came with the unit. I don't input information from RR data page but I do enter everything by hand.
If that fails Call Ray at Ray's Pager 717-859-2021.
Good luck

Gschwalbe

Premium Subscriber
so far a little bit more is beginning to show up from CCFD and hospitals.
broadcastify has his 2 lee county feeds running but 100% silent for hours.
not one peep. but he is working on it to. we need to know this person. LoL
It’s me…..my scanners were not P25 phase 2 compatible. Just got one that is and working on getting it programmed. Should have first feed back up by Wednesday. Once I get a second radio I’ll get the Tac channel only feed back up.

kb2idx

"Open yer ears and shut yer pie hole! "
Premium Subscriber
It’s me…..my scanners were not P25 phase 2 compatible. Just got one that is and working on getting it programmed. Should have first feed back up by Wednesday. Once I get a second radio I’ll get the Tac channel only feed back up.
hi ! I actually keep wondering where they are now until they get fully
upgraded to P25-2. I've looked. nada, zilch. must be using the old police
phones on the corner.

jsb3204

Feed Provider
I am up in Sarasota and last night was pretty cloudy so I programed my G5 to the Lee County P25-2 Fire TG's that are on RR Site 2. I did get LCFR Disp. 1 and 2 and LCFR Tac 1. I would say the Cape Fire Dispatch and Tones came in the best by far. I will try again on the next cloudy night. I think the G4 & G5 are the greatest Radios.

Ed

Hi Ed, Ed, did you import from RR for the TG'S and primary freq's - Was there ever update for the G5 - to make it PhaseII? I can't get my G5 after programming to work, it keeps saying out of range.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
I can't get my G5 after programming to work, it keeps saying out of range.

Just an edumacated guess here: if it says "Out of range" it likely means it is not hearing the control channel, which is what would happen if you drove way out of the coverage area of the programmed trunked system.

So either it doesn't have the correct control channel programmed in or the control channel is now Phase 2 / TDMA and it doesn't know how to decode that.

LarryVavrek

The frustration continues in my hunting. Tired of seeing TG’s stop and no audio. If there is this much LE encryption this will be sad. Can o my hope the coverage sucks and they go clear.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
JSB3204. I didn't import from Radio Ref anything. I installed all frequencies from site 2 , RFSS is 1 and all fire talk groups only including the Cape by hand. The information in RR is correct as that is where I got my information. . You can try RFSS as wildcard FF and talk groups wildcard is FFFF(65535) and site wildcard is FFF. I didn't use any of the wild cards.
Ed

kb2idx

Premium Subscriber
if anyone's interested, I ran discovery mode today on sites1,2 and 3. the two files are text files.
the first one ran about an hour. The 2nd one went for4 or 5 hours. It shows whether they are NEW
or KNOWN. TGID, and the hit counter. if it works, its gold, if now then oh well. I got time.

Attachments

• A-RUN.txt
    607 bytes · Views: 31
  • RUN B.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 22

LarryVavrek

Kb21dx
I’m thinking what I’ve heard in the clear all the 200*** series are LEO. I’m out of pocket now but a few I have ID’ed are LCSO.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
For those of you that are submitting data on this system - THANK YOU!

Please note with your submissions if the TGs are TDMA or "D" (aka "digital" = P25 Phase 1)

some things from a system level to work on:

Where are the sites located?

What is the "flavor" of this system? Simulcast? (I suspect that's the case, but do not know)

For those of you using DSD+ or some other type of similar program, don't forget that Radio ID (RID) is a very critical piece to the puzzle on figuring out maybe not the specifics of a given TalkGroup --- but you can most certainly (normally) narrow it down to an agency

For the other 3-4-5 "systems" in Lee County --- keep an ear out when these systems are turned off... so the dB can be updated!!

doug

LarryVavrek

Confirming TG ID 22005 is Airport Maintenance at Lee County Port Authority operating in the clear. Heard TG 22006 while on the maintenance TG suspect 22006 possible when all channels are patched as a medical was being toned out. Procedure is to patch all channels when medical is dispatched.

Larry

kb2idx

Premium Subscriber
For those of you that are submitting data on this system - THANK YOU!

Please note with your submissions if the TGs are TDMA or "D" (aka "digital" = P25 Phase 1)

some things from a system level to work on:

Where are the sites located?

What is the "flavor" of this system? Simulcast? (I suspect that's the case, but do not know)

For those of you using DSD+ or some other type of similar program, don't forget that Radio ID (RID) is a very critical piece to the puzzle on figuring out maybe not the specifics of a given TalkGroup --- but you can most certainly (normally) narrow it down to an agency

For the other 3-4-5 "systems" in Lee County --- keep an ear out when these systems are turned off... so the dB can be updated!!

doug
so far, at least for me, looking for the same stuff as you.
in discovery mode it shows TGID and known or not. thats
useful to a point so far. so it's continue to monitor and scan
until we find the right info. ;)

LarryVavrek

so far, at least for me, looking for the same stuff as you.
in discovery mode it shows TGID and known or not. thats
useful to a point so far. so it's continue to monitor and scan
until we find the right info. ;)
Having worked there I am familiar with channels and who uses them. So just tossing out my finds that my ears remember. Now I'm avoiding all TG's that I'm tired of listening to while searching ie FD, EMS, Hospitals. Trying to Hone in on PD's & SO. Partial voice in the clear is getting a little frustrating. Still hammering away at it. Looking like 20001 to 20100 are seeming to be the ones trying to ID if I can hear anything.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Having worked there I am familiar with channels and who uses them. So just tossing out my finds that my ears remember. Now I'm avoiding all TG's that I'm tired of listening to while searching ie FD, EMS, Hospitals. Trying to Hone in on PD's & SO. Partial voice in the clear is getting a little frustrating. Still hammering away at it. Looking like 20001 to 20100 are seeming to be the ones trying to ID if I can hear anything.
Sanibel PD was in the clear on the old system. Maybe it's low power and that's why no one has heard it yet. Also not that busy. I'll be staying on Sanibel next week and will check it out.

LarryVavrek

Sanibel PD was in the clear on the old system. Maybe it's low power and that's why no one has heard it yet. Also not that busy. I'll be staying on Sanibel next week and will check it out.
I believe they made the switch also. I live in Estero and they have gone dark.

scnrfrq

Premium Subscriber
Confirming TG ID 22005 is Airport Maintenance at Lee County Port Authority operating in the clear. Heard TG 22006 while on the maintenance TG suspect 22006 possible when all channels are patched as a medical was being toned out. Procedure is to patch all channels when medical is dispatched.

Larry
Is that just for KRSW or also Page Field?