ISP Dist 11 Collinsville

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgb0523

Premium Subscriber
Trying to figure out which sites to program into my BCD996P2 to receive talk groups for ISP District 11 . Thanks.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
It can be any site in the area. It just depends where you live. Granted all talk groups won't be on all Sites at all times and every situation, but in this case District 11 is so busy with so many cars that they probably will be on most area site and site surrounding District 11

VASCAR2

If your in Chatham you might be able to receive Nilwood in Macoupin County Site 3-024.

If your in a good location south of Chatham you might pick up the site 3-007 at Beaver Dam State Park. The Beaver Dam site is about 8 miles southwest of Carlinville.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
The Mount Olive site provides very good coverage too. It's mostly based towards the north and east of the area but can be picked up from a very large area

VASCAR2

I checked the Mt Olive site distance to Chatham and it is approximately 44 miles. As usual location is everything and the height of your antenna. I think District 11-A should be routinely transmitted on the three sites mentioned as they are close to District 11 geographical boundry.

dgb0523

Premium Subscriber
Sorry about the delay, my internet has been down a couple of days. Thanks for all the responses. I had most of the towers programmed at one time but seem to have lost some during adding some local sites and talk groups. Will add the suggested site , thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.