RRDB v2.0 Q&A and Feedback Discussion

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
View attachment 121458
There is no longer distinction between Primary control channel and alternate for P25 trunking systems. I am assuming its an expected?
This has been answered in this thread 4,244 times, in fact, once just 2 posts above yours. 😜

So, for the 4,245th time 😉, the marking of only a few channels as primary or alternate is of little value. The channel is now represented as control channel capable going forward.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
the marking of only a few channels as primary or alternate is of little value. The channel is now represented as control channel capable going forward

Though it's been said a lot and in other places, maybe editing post 1 of this thread to also mention this (though unrelated to the 2.0 release) might help...since it is driving folks to go look at the db now which they may not have done for quite awhile.

I notice on the FCC licenses on the public safety tab's conv/trucked it's showing all business systems. Also their is no last 250 licenses grants anymore?

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
In my mind, I'm thinking this breadcrumb path should be something more like US > Arkansas > AWIN ...right? Or is that an intended change? The TRS isn't even clickable so I'm thinking it's an error but...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-16 123316.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-16 123316.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 17

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
In my mind, I'm thinking this breadcrumb path should be something more like US > Arkansas > AWIN ...right? Or is that an intended change? The TRS isn't even clickable so I'm thinking it's an error but...
No, the problem is that we have so many multi-county multi-state systems that it doesn't make sense anymore to try to account for all the exceptions in location breadcrumbs. TRS's are now more like separate entities.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I notice on the FCC licenses on the public safety tab's conv/trucked it's showing all business systems. Also their is no last 250 licenses grants anymore?
Sort by grant date now. You can accomplish the exact same thing. You can also filter licenses by different types to add / remove different business, public safety licenses etc. It's all consolidated now into one FCC licenses interface.

Craigmoe

Premium Subscriber
When on MPSCS I cannot get the left panel to totally collapse to the left even using the arrow at the bottom. Using said arrow only moves the right panel to the right a bit. Left panel still fully visible. Bug? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
No, the problem is that we have so many multi-county multi-state systems that it doesn't make sense anymore to try to account for all the exceptions in location breadcrumbs. TRS's are now more like separate entities.

Fair enough. The dead TRS (non-clickable) threw me off, making me think it was an error. Interesting, though. Not my site so not my circus. (y)

Outerdog

T¹ ÆS Ø
Premium Subscriber
More gremlins.

The < side menu collapse exhibits unexpected behavior. When clicked and the pointer remains over the < element, the content pushes left and the menu remains until the pointer is moved away. I'd expect the menu to just collapse immediately rather than wait for the pointer to go away.

1652733448909.png

1652733400924.png

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
More gremlins.

The < side menu collapse exhibits unexpected behavior. When clicked and the pointer remains over the < element, the content pushes left and the menu remains until the pointer is moved away. I'd expect the menu to just collapse immediately rather than wait for the pointer to go away.

View attachment 121482

View attachment 121481
It's working as expected and I cannot change the behavior. If you continue to hover your mouse over it the menu, the menu will continue to show. Click to collapse and move your mouse away, and it collapses the menu. Click it again to reenable it.

flatfoot859

Premium Subscriber
I was going to come on and air my complaints. After reading the thread and the answers, nearly every "issue" I have has been resolved or answered. Thanks for being so interactive with us in the forums.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I don't know what you searched for here...

I noticed the same as @HoytKlagwell, there is an Ottawa County Ohio, but when you do a search for Ohio and it lists the state and counties, that county is missing. But if you go to browse and click on Ohio it does show up in the county list.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 18.19.06.pngScreenshot 2022-05-16 18.19.25.png
Screenshot 2022-05-16 18.23.15.png

Last edited: