nd5y

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is weird.
I looked up this callsign.
It doesn't show any frequencies.
The link to the FCC ULS works and shows the location and frequency.
The FRN link appears to work but it doesn't show KPG756.
Probably some weird crap going on in the FCC database. Not sure what to say here.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Yeah heard a ham say on the repeater earlier that the FCC website has been down. I haven’t tried it but that’s plausible.

The FCC has been having issues with the system for a few weeks now. For at least a two week period they had not been processing amateur license applications, and when I went in to make some changes to LMR licenses at work, had trouble there too.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
In this case it's just a screwed up weird license and the way the FCC has this specific random ass tiny media company in Texas license stored.

...and Tom (nd5y) has a weird fetish for digging up weird edge case crazy ass issues and making them a big deal 😜

Just kidding with you nd5y... kind of, anyway. 😉

RMason

Premium Subscriber
From the Database Home page, when I click on MyRR, it takes me to the page to edit the MyRR settings https://www.radioreference.com/MyRR/edit/ . I don't see a simple way to get to the MyRR home page from this settings page.

Is this working as intended? I would have expected clicking on MyRR to take me to the RR Home page - and then I should be able to access the settings from there.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
From the Database Home page, when I click on MyRR, it takes me to the page to edit the MyRR settings https://www.radioreference.com/MyRR/edit/ . I don't see a simple way to get to the MyRR home page from this settings page.

Is this working as intended? I would have expected clicking on MyRR to take me to the RR Home page - and then I should be able to access the settings from there.
If you're logged in, you view all your RR saved stuff at the Radio Reference home page @ RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

I have 3 bookmarks that sit under my address bar for what I wish to do at that moment.
One for the forums RadioReference.com Forums
One for my rr stuff RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference (has all MY RR saved counties, systems and agencies)
One for the database RR Database Home

I do agree that it would be nice if the MY RR button on the database page took us to MY RR @ RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference since from that page you can edit your "MY RR" in the upper right corner.

a417

Can we no longer see deprecated systems? I can't seem to find the link at the bottom of the relevant pages, and the &opt=deprecated trick is now redirecting to the basic county view.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Can we no longer see deprecated systems? I can't seem to find the link at the bottom of the relevant pages, and the &opt=deprecated trick is now redirecting to the basic county view.
Link is at the bottom of the state trunked system listings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-214002.png
    Screenshot_20220525-214002.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 23

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
...it's not showing up in Maine in a firefox browser window...
I see it just fine in Firefox mobile. Check with a different browser, it's there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-214605.png
    Screenshot_20220525-214605.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 7

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Don't know if this can be fixed. I go to FCC License and I click on the city and it doesn't show a-z the arrow is up I click again goes down

Screen Shot 05-26-22 at 05.25 PM 001_LI.jpgScreen Shot 05-26-22 at 05.25 PM_LI.jpg

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator