Lee County P25 Systems (361.BEE00) and (AD6.BEE00)

Gschwalbe

Premium Subscriber
Trying to program a G5 for the first time for Lee County. Can anyone send me the file they programmed and I can start from there? I'm getting an out of range error with the downloaded stuff from RR. grantschwalbe@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

LarryVavrek

Update for you Lee County guys: I have created a favorite list on my SDS100 for Lee County SO Talk Groups. This includes all district TG along with their respective TAC's. So far lots of stops on the TG's no audio ECRY showing sometimes and some mobile units in the clear. Thats my latest report & findings.

kb2idx

"Open yer ears and shut yer pie hole! "
Premium Subscriber
Update for you Lee County guys: I have created a favorite list on my SDS100 for Lee County SO Talk Groups. This includes all district TG along with their respective TAC's. So far lots of stops on the TG's no audio ECRY showing sometimes and some mobile units in the clear. Thats my latest report & findings.
don't suppose you might share that fav?
I'm glad to see you haven't given up. there does not appear to be enough traffic for whats already there
and support at least 3 police and sheriffs. so I don' think it's fully implemented yet.
thanx i'm still searching.
chris

LarryVavrek

Chris

there is a good amount of traffic. It just seems to come up as data/ECRY and when that happens there’s no audio. I’d be happy to share the fav. How do I do that?

jtlaidlawiv

Hey all,

Just a quick hello. I'm listed as a newbie under a new account but have an old account I can't access and have been on RR for years

Have been monitoring Lee County P25-2 for about a week now and I just wanted to let the group know I appreciate the discussion and excel file posting. I was down twice before using a BCD 396XT and was never able to hear anything except the conventional ringdowns or simulcasts. This time I picked up a BCD436HP and have been slowly building my own lists based on this forum and discussion as there is very little listed in the RR database. This forum has been most helpful.

I look forward to continuing the discussion as I'm down every few months now with a place in N. FM.

James

LarryVavrek

James

Not sure if you have this:This is what I'm building from.

Larry

Attachments

• PRR_W014640-040622.pdf
    218.2 KB · Views: 45

jtlaidlawiv

James

Not sure if you have this:This is what I'm building from.

Larry

Larry,

Thanks! Yes, I have seen the two versions posted on the thread and that's what I have been building off of as well. I hear very little on the LE channels with the scanner often stopping on those channels but no audio. I do occasionally get voice or scrambled voice on those channels. I can hear Lee County Fire / EMS, EMS to Hospitals, and Lee Transit (though I don't monitor them) and Cape Coral Fire. Most of the rest is just hit and miss.

James

MITTYCPD

Premium Subscriber
I'm down in SW Cape Coral and most of the time getting out of range. Seems a little better at night. Using a G5. Hope it works better for the FD which is all I'm interested in.

LarryVavrek

I'm in Estero and just use my SDS 100 with an Remtronix antenna and am hearing all even Collier County.

MITTYCPD

Premium Subscriber
I'm in Estero and just use my SDS 100 with an Remtronix antenna and am hearing all even Collier County.
I must be in a dead spot. I'm leery of using anything but the stock antenna since there have been so many reported cases of the center pin getting knocked out if wack.

sdu219

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a file all set up for the Butel or sentinal for the lee County system. I am running a Home Patrol 2 and a BC436. The home patrol seems to do OK with monitoring but the BC436 is missing things the home patrol is picking up. I am in CC and have been here since April and home patrol works fine in the house but I just cant get the 436 to do its thing.

kb2idx

"Open yer ears and shut yer pie hole! "
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a file all set up for the Butel or sentinal for the lee County system. I am running a Home Patrol 2 and a BC436. The home patrol seems to do OK with monitoring but the BC436 is missing things the home patrol is picking up. I am in CC and have been here since April and home patrol works fine in the house but I just cant get the 436 to do its thing.
i'm also in CC and I can get you the file from ARC536. I have 2 536's an sds200 as well as a 436.
BUT, do you have the DMR upgrade on the 436?
chris

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
i'm also in CC and I can get you the file from ARC536. I have 2 536's an sds200 as well as a 436.

He doesn't need the DMR add-on to receive a P25 system, but my question to you would be:
which of your scanners receives the new Lee County system the best?

I've seen raves about the SDS scanners on P25 phase 2 systems and I thought the HPx36 would receive them well also, but look forward to your observations since you have them all side by side. TNX.

sdu219

Premium Subscriber
I dont have the DMR upgrade as I dont need or want it. I only want to listen to Lee county FMFD and CCFD and the EMS stuff. I have page field in and it works great. Send it along I'll load it.