P25 Band Plans (aka Channel ID tables)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdj2000

Gone Cuckoo
Feed Provider
You still need the info for Cortland County? What do you actually need? The LCN #'s or just freq in use? Have unitrunker running on this system logging pretty much everything

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
You still need the info for Cortland County? What do you actually need? The LCN #'s or just freq in use? Have unitrunker running on this system logging pretty much everything
The Band Plan.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Livingston submitted.
If you're able to, can you double check Genesee/Orleans, please? I added it based on something I had saved from 3 years ago. Probably still valid but worth verifying.

k2hz

Database Admin
If you're able to, can you double check Genesee/Orleans, please? I added it based on something I had saved from 3 years ago. Probably still valid but worth verifying.
Orleans is out of range. Getting a poor decode on Genesee CC right now but will let it run for a while.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Joint National Capital Region (Fort Hamilton) is done.

N2YQT

Ambulance Driver
Premium Subscriber
<puts on flame-proof attire>I've held off diving this far into trunked systems and fear I'm far behind. Would someone be so kind as to point me in roughly the right direction that explains how I can harvest this info (I'm computer/SDR literate, I just don't always apply myself)?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
<puts on flame-proof attire>I've held off diving this far into trunked systems and fear I'm far behind. Would someone be so kind as to point me in roughly the right direction that explains how I can harvest this info (I'm computer/SDR literate, I just don't always apply myself)?
Unless you're programming a real radio, there isn't much value in this data.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Unless you're programming a real radio, there isn't much value in this data.
Ah so that's what I was wondering as well as a database nationwide addition but didn't want to ask. Since so many modern P25 scanners work on control channel only setups. Hey look on the bright side huh, now a bunch of ebayers who sell programming for non-affiliate scan programming can breathe a sigh of relief that they won't have to deal with a bunch of issues from buyers, and Lindsay can tap into another benefit of a premium option to the list they can buy into ;)

Com-Tech51H8

bureaucratic absence of presence.
Premium Subscriber
I HAVE ALBANY/SCHENECTADY, TROY, AND SARATOGA. I WILL SUBMIT THEM IN A BIT SORRY FOR THE CAPS

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I HAVE ALBANY/SCHENECTADY, TROY, AND SARATOGA. I WILL SUBMIT THEM IN A BIT SORRY FOR THE CAPS
Just want to confirm that the submissions you sent in, you already "translated" them all from the 0-15 numbering to the 1-16, correct? They all start at 1 so I'm sure that's the case, but I also know better than to assume anything. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.