Battery on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I use this battery and it runs my RX-II for an excess of 100 hours. On sale today for the same price I paid, with free shipping.
There is another model that has a digital display. I have that one also. It goes on sale occasionally for 20 bucks also, but it has a little less capacity at 20,000 mah.
Also, I just purchased this speaker the other day on sale for $9.99 with free shipping. I wanted to try it out before I mentioned it in case it was garbage. It works and sounds great. It runs on the same battery at the same time ( battery has 2 outputs ). Can't believe they can make something like this for 10 bucks and free shipping to boot.
So now my portable setup is complete with a great battery and speaker for 30 bucks. I haven't tried the speaker long enough with the battery to see how much less time the whole thing will run. But I have started today. I'll give an update when it goes dead. I only use it this way a few hours each day.
Bob

Reconrider

I don't have the blue trail, but I use this battery pack on my sds100, cell phone.
It's a little BIG but ya know, go big or go home.
Plus for the 49.99 plus the 10% discount coupon, it's 45 bucks before taxes/shipping. (free shipping w/ prime)
I've had it I think 2 months and I have only killed it once and I use it close to every day

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I don't have the blue trail, but I use this battery pack on my sds100, cell phone.
It's a little BIG but ya know, go big or go home.
Plus for the 49.99 plus the 10% discount coupon, it's 45 bucks before taxes/shipping. (free shipping w/ prime)
I've had it I think 2 months and I have only killed it once and I use it close to every day
Wow yes that's twice the capacity of mine. I first used my car Jump start battery which lasted me over a week before needing a charge. But it only has one USB out connection so I would need a splitter.

Fixitt

Retired ASE CMAT L1 MRRT
Premium Subscriber
I have the 32000 mAh model. It cost 3 times as much. Use it 24/7 as a UPS for my Hubitat Elevation smart home hub. If power is lost, the database can be corrupted. For my application it HAS to have pass through charging, If the power to the HE hub is lost even for a second. my smart devices get stupid.

epersson

Feed Provider
I'll give my barely 2c, I have both a 24,000 and 30,000 charger I got free. Watch Amazon, some of these vendors rebate you full price if you post a positive review. And still rebate you if you tell them what's wrong. I got 2 chargers and a WAP free for a little time.

Amazon.com: BONAI Portable Charger 30000mAh, (Huge Capacity,Flashlight)(Outdoor) 2.8A Output External Battery Pack with 2 Cables, 4A Input High-Speed Charging, Power Bank Compatible with iPhone 13/12 iPad -Black : Cell Phones & Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.