Brunswick/Brunswick Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabscan

Good Morning, I have been trying to find any frequencies for Brunswick/Brunswick Hills PD/FD/EMS/ Highway Patrol. This is in my own community. Is there someone that can help me?

KWs

Premium Subscriber
They are on MARCS … check the database under MARCS / Medina County

Jabscan

The ones listed under MARCS do not seem to have the trunked channels that I need. I need a proven frequencies that Broadcastify uses for Brunswick

Last edited by a moderator:

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
The ones listed under MARCS do not seem to have the trunked channels that I need. I need a proven frequencies that Broadcastify uses for Brunswick

And the proven frequencies are in the RR database; that's what the Broadcastify feed is using.

If it's talkgroups you're looking for, only confirmed and identified talkgroups which have been submitted are listed in the database used by Broadcastify providers. If the talkgroups you're looking for aren't there, that means no one has confirmed and/or submitted them yet. Try putting your scanner on talkgroup search; you hear all sorts of interesting stuff that way.

If you're looking for conventional (non-trunked) frequencies, those would be listed on the Medina County page in the database.

rcid1971

Premium Subscriber

Which proven frequency tower sites are you trying to monitor on MARCS?

tweiss3

Is it time for Coffee?
Premium Subscriber
The MARCS system is a multi-site P25 Phase 1 system, and you cannot monitor just 1 frequency from a traditional radio. You need either a computer, SDR receiver and software, or a scanner capable of listening to P25 trunked systems.

You could just listen to the Calls feeds on broadcastify..........

Jabscan

The MARCS system is a multi-site P25 Phase 1 system, and you cannot monitor just 1 frequency from a traditional radio. You need either a computer, SDR receiver and software, or a scanner capable of listening to P25 trunked systems.

You could just listen to the Calls feeds on broadcastify..........
I have a Uniden BCD996P2 trunk tracker V which is a digital receiver. When I am listening to Broadcastify they have the exact frequencies that I need. I just can’t find out what the frequencies are

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I just listened to the Brunsiwck/hills listed in Broadcastify as the MARCS digital. I can say the transmissions were spot on with the talkgroups you can get from radioreference. I am monitoring the Cuyahoga, Grafton, Ellyria and Medina sites. I would hear the traffic first live on the scanner and then 5+ seconds later on Broadcastify. For me most traffic was being picked up on the Cuyahoga site but it is first in the list.

Jabscan

I just listened to the Brunsiwck/hills listed in Broadcastify as the MARCS digital. I can say the transmissions were spot on with the talkgroups you can get from radioreference. I am monitoring the Cuyahoga, Grafton, Ellyria and Medina sites. I would hear the traffic first live on the scanner and then 5+ seconds later on Broadcastify. For me most traffic was being picked up on the Cuyahoga site but it is first in the list.
Can you tell me what the frequencies are that your listening to

Status
Not open for further replies.