Issues broadcasting my feeds on audio9

nh_handyman

Feed Provider
Well this showed up as a darkice error for me.
I had not updated darkice since 2020 - and there was a new version - so 1+ hrs later after installing all the new packages the software required to compile (running Ubuntu) - got it back working and it turns out the error was on THEIR end!

Well - I've got a new version of darkice up and running!

8000XE

Feed Provider
Mine is online, however, I'm getting an "error connecting to feed" while it is displaying online. Have to troubleshoot when I get home.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey guys, sorry about that.

I’m on vacation playing a little golf and generally being a degenerate for a week before school start for the kiddos.

What this typically means is that a critical server that has been running for 2 years without us ever touching it will fail when I’m out having a good time and trying to take some time off. This is how it works.

Anyway, the server is back up and all should be OK. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

scanner8143

Feed Provider
Lindsay I totally understand, being a Web Host it never fails if I go away for a weekend (due to gas prices that will not happen anytime soon) one of my servers goes down or when I go out somewhere local one of my 7 computers at home will crash. Enjoy your time off and have a great time golfing, we will all be here when you get back.

Scott

doctorwizz

Feed Provider
Is anyone noticing that you can't access certain feeds in Chrome since the outage? You have to be logged out of your premium account to see this. It works when logged in.

doctorwizz

Feed Provider

I’m on vacation playing a little golf and generally being a degenerate for a week before school start for the kiddos.

What this typically means is that a critical server that has been running for 2 years without us ever touching it will fail when I’m out having a good time and trying to take some time off. This is how it works.

Anyway, the server is back up and all should be OK. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Heya
There is still an issue.
Non logged in users can't access certain feeds. They work when logged into a premium account. It's systemwide.
Don't want to bother you.

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber
Wonder if this was related to the AWS issue reported early this morning. Wyze was having a problem during that time with recording and playing clips from users' Wyze cameras connected to their Cam Plus service.

doctorwizz

Feed Provider
Wonder if this was related to the AWS issue reported early this morning. Wyze was having a problem during that time with recording and playing clips from users' Wyze cameras connected to their Cam Plus service.
It is somehow.

mysterious

Unsure if related, but appear to be having issues broadcasting my feeds again. ezstream connects to my audio9 link then after a few moments drops out. Anyone else having this issue?