New Feed Southern Summit and Northern Stark on Broadcastify

sbhnutts570

Premium Subscriber
This is my feed any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I like the 2 adjoining counties on one feed. I live on the border line of each county. It seems pretty active with the smaller cities and townships. I don't like listening to the bigger cities that hog the radio all day. I have more programmed into the scanner just not active. If there is something you want to here let me know and I'll see if I can get it on there for ya.

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
I listened to your feed for a while this morning while I was at work.
I am not from your area so I am not familiar with any of the channels or talk groups but the audio seems clean and the levels sound good.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
This is my feed any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I like the 2 adjoining counties on one feed. I live on the border line of each county. It seems pretty active with the smaller cities and townships. I don't like listening to the bigger cities that hog the radio all day. I have more programmed into the scanner just not active. If there is something you want to here let me know and I'll see if I can get it on there for ya.
Nice I am in Stow so ill listen